1. DUO teams should be not allowed in soloq, its giving huge advantage over normal 3x random people.
    from my experience duo teams seem to lose double the rating and gain half, so it seem that that is their way of balancing it. when you need 75%+ winrate instead of 50%+ to climb, duoque is not necessarily worth it

2. The mmr system is litterally broken. it doesn't match teams with similar mmr, it matches players with similar mmr into a team but doesn't look for a similar ennemy team it seems. I calculated the average mmr for the last 17 matches (mix of solo and duoque) I played and the ennemy team had an average mmr of 1693 (everyone in the team was around that level) and my team had an average of 1441.45 (everyone in the team was around that level) . out of my 8 soloque matches there the ennemy average was 1823.6 and my team's was 1495.4. How is anyone supposed to climb rating by facing teams which have 300mmr more on average? it's not enjoyable to get matches with 21-78 disc (5.6k gs) and 1-13 hunter (5.5k gs) vs smourne arms smourne uh dk healpala over and over again.
    I know that a perfect match is impossible or would make for insane que times, but please in cases where you have to mix players which have 200-400+mmr difference, then mix the teams so that every team has one of the good and one of the bad players and the team averages are similar instead of the averages within the team

3. from my experience duo teams seem to lose double the rating and gain half, so it seem that that is their way of balancing it. when you need 75%+ winrate instead of 50%+ to climb, duoque is not necessarily worth it
    They should also add normal 3s teams to the bracket and give them additional rating penalties when they fight against solo- or duoque teams.
    Would solve the 3s inactivity once and for all.

4. When it will be gold squish please tell us

5. To be honest this soloq crossrealm news is something that im really having fun with, despite win/loose as im getting it when noone of my friends are online.
    Something fresh to play with when you're bored, if you ask me.

Only question is how's the system calculation to allow que, cause it seems like be based on GS, which lead in so many people from Icecrown/Lordaeron que in full PvE.
    I've checked and seems like i can que on my alt which is just full s6 geared, that, compared to Blackrock starter gear is nothing (Same goes for majority of people that join from Lordaeron, which are mostly lower geared)
    A solution could be lower the relentless gear prices in-game to allow ICC/Lord starters to obtain it faster, in order to be equal to the Blackrock starters (Just my point of view ofc).

About what Allylilith says i personally didnt finded yet any issue in grind up, right now im at aprox 2k mmr with a score like 40-10 and didnt met any imbalanced mmr team fights, but maybe im just luck.
    Also there was a discussion/stream where seems like the soloq group system seems not working randomly, but group up depending on the mmr, i mean
    "A" guy 2500 mmr
    "B" 2499
    "C" 2499
    "D" 2400
    "E" 2460
    "F" 2480
    And these guys are the only ones to que, there will be always ABC vs DEF (At least thats what we saw from the highest hpala in soloq atm streaming with few days ago)

6. Also there was a discussion/stream where seems like the soloq group system seems not working randomly, but group up depending on the mmr, i mean
    "A" guy 2500 mmr
    "B" 2499
    "C" 2499
    "D" 2400
    "E" 2460
    "F" 2480
    And these guys are the only ones to que, there will be always ABC vs DEF (At least thats what we saw from the highest hpala in soloq atm streaming with few days ago)
    yes, that is exactly my point. I played more games now and the situation got better for me, but the evening where I posted this, that system really ****ed me up. I guess there were not enough people queing during that time or whatever else the reason might be, but it without exception put me in the DEF team which had 250 mmr less on average than the ABC team (75% of the matches were unwinnable). I checked the armory of some players I faced who were litterally crap and it turned out their last 20games they were in the ABC team which had 250mmr more. soloque would really be a lot better imo if teams were mixed, so that ABC and DEF always have similar averages.

7. Have you considered the abbility to "black list" certain people (crossrealm) with who you dont want to play.

I got into a situation where an enraged blackrock boy who lost 1 match with me started insoulting me in the next one, tossing all his cd's and purposefully
    lost the game because he was enraged. I got pared with him again in the next one, where he refused to play again.
    Essentialy this allows one person to forbid aonther person to play the solo que arena, it allows one person force someone to loose constantly.

8. Have you considered the abbility to "black list" certain people (crossrealm) with who you dont want to play.

I got into a situation where an enraged blackrock boy who lost 1 match with me started insoulting me in the next one, tossing all his cd's and purposefully
    lost the game because he was enraged. I got pared with him again in the next one, where he refused to play again.
    Essentialy this allows one person to forbid aonther person to play the solo que arena, it allows one person force someone to loose constantly.
    that behavior is bannable, so next time take some screenshots and report him by opening a ticket in-game

9. that behavior is bannable, so next time take some screenshots and report him by opening a ticket in-game
    I had the same situation as medocar and when I opened a ticket with the proper format to report the player all the gm had to say was that I could use the ignore tool...

10. I had the same situation as medocar and when I opened a ticket with the proper format to report the player all the gm had to say was that I could use the ignore tool...
    I am also experienced with this kind of situation when there was only blackrock soloq and after I sent a ticket about similar behaviour of another player..... In a moment I got ingame message if I could post those screenshots anywhere and send a link. Then I received another message with info that this player was already punished.

So if this situation occurs again..screenshot everything.

11. Started to climb on soloq going for my last wrath piece(shoulders) on Lordaeron only to hear you can't even get them on lord soloq but you can on blackrock.. welp time to stop queuing, that's a bracket killer for me.

12. Started to climb on soloq going for my last wrath piece(shoulders) on Lordaeron only to hear you can't even get them on lord soloq but you can on blackrock.. welp time to stop queuing, that's a bracket killer for me.
    Oh, that's just the tip of the iceberg..blackrocks can even get shoulders and t2 weapons from 2v2 bracket (2050 rating) i believe..so consider yourself ****ed gearwise if ur not playing on blackrock. Btw, this fact doesnt help the 3v3 bracket at all, in case warmane intents to breathe life into it..

13. [*]The system requires you to be geared up and ready for arena.

Warmane

Does this mean I have to have full PvP gear to join? I currently have a GS of about 6.3 but it's mostly PvE gear.

14. Started to climb on soloq going for my last wrath piece(shoulders) on Lordaeron only to hear you can't even get them on lord soloq but you can on blackrock.. welp time to stop queuing, that's a bracket killer for me.
    On Blackrock you get relentless gear completely for free while on Lordaeron you actually have to grind eofs / arena points. Is that a battleground killer for you as well?

First ... 910111213 ... Last