1. @Drunkuser
    Man, it's not my fault you're getting destroyed in PvP so much, you have to find joy in any PvP player who gets suspended...I haven't even entered a bg in a month. -_-

@Overloard
    Thank you for the suggestion, and yeah, I know I'm not the first person claiming I haven't done anything, but like I said, how do I prove it? Do I screenshot my entire PC, record myself entering every wow folder I have, run an antivirus scanner and show the results, how?

I'm not here to cry, I'm here to talk to you, to try to figure out what happened. Mods sure as heck won't tell me, and I actually don't want to lose my account, so yeah, if anybody has any ideas, I'm listening. If I knew how to hack and script, if I had actually done that, I wouldn't be wasting my time here talking to you, I'd simply stop and be fine with it. But since I haven't, and I don't know what triggered this ban, I know that I could just as easily get banned again permanently, and I can't even prevent that when I don't know what triggered it now...

2. They won't do anything about it. I got the same ban. 2014 account exalted, barely logged in for the past few months, only play pve, and have never used anything + i have recording of all the raiding i've done lately. I know other people that i know didn't cheat that also have been banned. It seems there are no real reason for this ban. I have a new computer with only cs go and wow on it, so there's nothing to detect.

Everyone who ban appealed, no matter what you say, get the same copy-paste reply claiming you have "quite clearly" been cheating. They obviously don't even look into the cases. Also everyone who has emailed warmane afterwards haven't gotten a reply. All you can do is wait it out or quit this server, which most people have done.

Also all these smug people on forums will instantly take warmanes side and claim you're a cheater. Mostly salty pvp'ers, though many of these bans are people who only pve.

3. Everyone who ban appealed, no matter what you say, get the same copy-paste reply claiming you have "quite clearly" been cheating. They obviously don't even look into the cases. Also everyone who has emailed warmane afterwards haven't gotten a reply. All you can do is wait it out or quit this server, which most people have done.
    It's not that cases aren't looked into, but that they are "open-and-shut" cases. The illegal things detected are very specific, without the room for "false positives" people keep trying to claim. It isn't about viruses, about having CE open, it isn't about pirating patches for other software. Ban appeal tickets for this get summarily declined because of that.

Of course emails on the same thing that was already declined will get dismissed. In fact, trying to insist is how some people get their rights to contact Support revoked (as in not ever being able to open tickets or get any assistance at all from Support again, even legitimate needs).

Lastly, if getting caught makes you leave our servers, so be it.

First 12