1. my lvl 30+ char with 5000 gold recieved as a gift from a friend is gone. sorry for bad language but what the actual **** is this **** ?
    It's not a friend and you didn't receive it you gave it away BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE MAIL. It's an old mail scam where they pretend they are staff member / friend / something else and say that you will get gold and a gift. They use C.O.D. (cash on delivery) mail to do this. IF YOU CLICK IN THE ITEM IT LITERALLY SAYS YOU WILL PAY X AMOUNT OF GOLD TO TAKE IT FROM THE MAIL. So, your fault for being dumb enough not to read what it says and falling for this obvious low iq scam.

2. It's not a friend and you didn't receive it you gave it away BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE MAIL. It's an old mail scam where they pretend they are staff member / friend / something else and say that you will get gold and a gift. They use C.O.D. (cash on delivery) mail to do this. IF YOU CLICK IN THE ITEM IT LITERALLY SAYS YOU WILL PAY X AMOUNT OF GOLD TO TAKE IT FROM THE MAIL. So, your fault for being dumb enough not to read what it says and falling for this obvious low iq scam.
    Alternatively, if I misunderstood you, it was a gold squish that happens literally every year and it was announced enough time in advance for you to use it up. Your fault, again, for not logging in and tracking the news section.

3. Alternatively, if I misunderstood you, it was a gold squish that happens literally every year and it was announced enough time in advance for you to use it up. Your fault, again, for not logging in and tracking the news section.
    the whole char is gone buddy, it doesn't exist anymore. and the gold was from a friend of mine that played on server for a long time and had lots of it.

4. Gold squish it won't solve the problems, the ones who have gold right now will buy materials and they will get back their gold. Only casual and new players will suffer or other people who are inactive at the moment. Make things to buy with gold if you want to help. For example: you can get this custom t-shirt for x amount of gold or you can get this mount for x mount of gold, just like blizz did, made mounts or other stuffs that aren't important for the gameplay but they cost a lot and people show off their value by buying those things.

5. May 2, 2020  
    Hi,

I have a premium account, and my charter has been removed "Akxdeath " P lease let me know how can I get it back.

Thanks

6. May 2, 2020  
    Hi,

I have a premium account, and my charter has been removed "Akxdeath " P lease let me know how can I get it back.

Thanks
    open a ticket on website to find out what happened to that character:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > Support > Create Ticket > general enquiry

7. I´m a new player on this server and i am okay with the squish and everything, but as someone mention before do it without notice, so the people that control the AH dont have chance to invest that money on trucks of mats and then resale them as they actually do, and so this really affects them too, otherwise this only affect the new players and the people who doesnt know how to play the AH game.

It's unfair, halving 1000 gold the same way as 1000000 as they can recover easily
    1,000,000/2= 500,000 they are still rich.

8. I´m a new player on this server and i am okay with the squish and everything, but as someone mention before do it without notice, so the people that control the AH dont have chance to invest that money on trucks of mats and then resale them as they actually do, and so this really affects them too, otherwise this only affect the new players and the people who doesnt know how to play the AH game.

It's unfair, halving 1000 gold the same way as 1000000 as they can recover easily
    1,000,000/2= 500,000 they are still rich.
    Yeah, yeah. Now instead of keeping 1m in vault they will keep 0 Gold and 1 tab full of primos. Primos prices would raise because of that, no one wants to sell them, no one wants to keep gold more than they need. This effect is already here, but this would crank it up to 110%. Then you will be like "omg everything is so expensive, plis squish omg admins give me half of those rich ******* gold because I deserve it", and admins will be like "bro we squished gold yesterday it's healthy now". And you look at those 4 Cardinal Rubies posted each for 800g and starting to create theories how there re 12'000 fake players online because no one cares to participate in economy, why would they if they can get whacked with "**** you" hammer at any second.
    At least gold is somewhat tied to coins, that's the only reason why people are trading something still.

9. Guys the gold squish is done to fight inflation. If there were no gold squish eventually potions would go for 1k gold and the game would be literally unplayable for any new players.

10. Guys the gold squish is done to fight inflation. If there were no gold squish eventually potions would go for 1k gold and the game would be literally unplayable for any new players.
    Nah, prices would be even lower since people would stock up on gold instead of things - which drives their prices up.
    previously it was like that because gold was x7. People who farm stuff to buy things could farm multiple times more gold in same time as now, these are people that dictate prices on market. It's not these "1m in vault" guys that dictate how much things cost, doesn't matter if you believe this dumbest argument - "these AH manipulators umg".
    Another reason is - gold is now tied to coins trough Trade on site. That plays a role too.

Also, if new player can sell his potions for 1k gold, doesn't that make it easier for them?? Now new players most effective way is to do quests(create gold) instead of trading(sink gold) - harder, more time consuming. This logic always confuses me, is it not like this? I feel really dumb as if I don't see something obvious.

Only reason why gold squish exists is to nuke chinese farmers, "healthy economy" is just a smoke screen. How can it be healthy is it destabilizes economy for 8 of the 12 months each year.. ?

11. Nah, prices would be even lower since people would stock up on gold instead of things - which drives their prices up.
    previously it was like that because gold was x7. People who farm stuff to buy things could farm multiple times more gold in same time as now, these are people that dictate prices on market. It's not these "1m in vault" guys that dictate how much things cost, doesn't matter if you believe this dumbest argument - "these AH manipulators umg".
    Another reason is - gold is now tied to coins trough Trade on site. That plays a role too.

Also, if new player can sell his potions for 1k gold, doesn't that make it easier for them?? Now new players most effective way is to do quests(create gold) instead of trading(sink gold) - harder, more time consuming. This logic always confuses me, is it not like this? I feel really dumb as if I don't see something obvious.

Only reason why gold squish exists is to nuke chinese farmers, "healthy economy" is just a smoke screen. How can it be healthy is it destabilizes economy for 8 of the 12 months each year.. ?
    If the economy is the same, but every item goes up in price, the contribution you get from non ah income gets neglegible. If a new player gets 80% of its ravenue from daily quests and the rest from professions, he'd have a fifth of the buying power. Remember that everything goes up, both your expenses and the revenue you can get from the auction house, but the fixed income from quests and mob kills stays the same thus making entering into an already existing economy harder

12. the prices are still the same year after year, or slightly lower. it so easy to make gold on icecrown i have no idea why people would even complain regarding gold. brand new char two weeks got all my gems / enchants just by farming AH. how hard is it really for new player to come in ? not much if they have at least 1 braincell.

13. you must have 1 braincell for thinking new players have the ability and knowledge to farm the AH

14. you must have 1 braincell for thinking new players have the ability and knowledge to farm the AH
    true story. i have at least 1 :D

15. Gold squish is not fair because the prices on AH go down but all other prices from vendors, flying, trainers still stay the same. And let's not forget if u make a new alt with dual talents, cold weather flying + fast flying, that will cost you about 7-8k. I had around 20k and when I returned to warmane after 2 years I had 5k. I bought one gear item from AH and I was broke. Gold squishing is not blizzlike nor is it helpful to anything. On retail having 100-200k gold is normal.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last