1. long ah scan times

why does my ah addon take so long to scan for items, im talking about gems for instance not the whole ah scan which it seems it can never do anyway.

2. There's a ton of auctions for a specific gem, like red ones have at least 20 pages at all times. If you're scanning for "Cardinal Ruby" it goes through all variations like Fractured, Bold, Delicate and so on and those have even more pages.

3. There's a ton of auctions for a specific gem, like red ones have at least 20 pages at all times. If you're scanning for "Cardinal Ruby" it goes through all variations like Fractured, Bold, Delicate and so on and those have even more pages.
    i suppose this is why

4. And because Warmane added that you can only scan one page per second to avoid lag.

5. Because of main as*holes who like to put one stack x20 to be sold as 1x each part, so it takes 20 pages of one person.

6. There is a warmane ah addon fix you can download, might help. Also I had this problem using auctioneer. You said ah addon which one are you using? I have used auctioneer forever and only recently have had it freeze my pc and just doing one simple search for say lv 40-50 plate gear could lock my computer for 30 secs. I am an IT guy and wasn't able to fix the damn thing. LOL I tried every single fix and tip I could find but nothing worked. I dumped auctioneer and went with auctionator which can do full scan in like 10 seconds!!! wtf right lol

I still prefer auctioneer but I use ah so much and it was basically unusable. Auctionator is kinda the same and I am actually starting to like it. :D Hope that helps.