1. June 7, 2020  

New Donation, still locked coins

So as the title said, i just donated for 22 coins, on top of some coins i had obtained through the trade system which are locked for 72 hours. I want to buy an item from trade which costs 14 coins, but now it appears ALL my coins are still "locked", including the 22 i just donated for. As far as I know this isn't how it's supposed to work right? I would like to know if it's just a temporary bug or I have to wait for all the coins to become unlocked. I also read a post from someone that had the same issue as mine, don't know how that has been solved.

2. June 7, 2020  
    Go to Services -> Coin Gifting. Your unlocked coins are egligible for gifting there. Just to make sure at least 14 coins are unlocked might help, as "some coins" is a vague amount.

Coins obtained by trading/Trade System are also locked for 72 hours after you obtained em btw.

3. June 7, 2020  
    You just repeated what I had just said. I already know how the system works. I just donated for 22 coins but it still says I have 0 coins available out of the total, when it should have been 22 out of total.