1. Coming back so many years later

Hey guys!! im gonna start playing WoW again since 2012, I found this server and It makes me so happy to play wotlk so many years later... But i have a question... which realm should I play?? I like PvP a lot(bgs and arena) but I also like ICC so much, I've seen that Lordaeron is a good realm but I've also seen that PvP there its real bad... i Hope you can help me to choose the best realm for me.. thanks!!

2. All pvp is crossrealm between icecrown blackrock and lordaeron, the only difference is that it is harder to get gear on lordaeron. If you want a blizzlike experience, I would definitely go for lordaeron. I joined warmane with a focus on pvp, but ended up really really enjoying pve on lordaeron, while having some chars on blackrock for pvp before I had my lordaeron chars geared enough to pvp with them

3. Thanks for the advice!! What's about Frostmourne?? I've read good things about It, especially for PvP... I would like to level up with rates x7, I cannot play too many hours a day so I would like to level up a little faster than x1...

4. Here's a short summary of the realms I made recently:

WotLK realms:

Lordaeron - ×1 experience, professions, gold, honor as it was on official realms. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store all you can buy are mounts/pets/cosmetics for coins.
    Icecrown - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Bosses are the same as they were on the official realms. In store you can buy a lot of stuff, including high-end gear (Shadowmourne, heroic pieces etc.) for coins and low-end gear for points.
    Blackrock - instant 80 PvP only realm. All PvE disabled, BG/Arena/Duel fest. You can get better gear with rating in different brackets.
    Frostmourne - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Realms is seasonal - goes through all patches of WotLK within a span of one year and then it resets with it's characters being transfered to Icecrown. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store you can buy high-end gear and low-end gear, with the standard addition of mounts/pets/cosmetics EVERYTHING for coins and it shows up automatically once a sufficiently high number of players gets the items in the game manually.
    PvP is crossrealm. Currently there's 2 tiers - 1 for characters who are at Frostmourne's current progression level with their gear which means if you get any piece of gear higher than Frostmourne's current patch you get put into the 2nd tier. The 2nd tier is exclusively people from Lordaeron+Icecrown+Blackrock ranging from 2.8k gs (with 1 epic from AH) to 6.7k+ gs full BiS players.

Can't speak for TBC and MoP realms since I haven't played them in years.

Thanks for the advice!! What's about Frostmourne?? I've read good things about It, especially for PvP... I would like to level up with rates x7, I cannot play too many hours a day so I would like to level up a little faster than x1...
    If you're into PvP I definitely recommend going Frostmourne. PvP there is fairest out of all the realms and you'll get to experience class you pick throughout the patches of WotLK.

5. Thanks for your message! so on Frostmourne people can buy gear on store with real money.. that's not ruining PvP experience?? And what about PvE on Frostmourne is active?? Thanks

6. Thanks for your message! so on Frostmourne people can buy gear on store with real money.. that's not ruining PvP experience?? And what about PvE on Frostmourne is active?? Thanks
    The prices on Frostmourne are slightly increased compared to Icecrown for example and items get put up there only once enough people get the item in-game manually so it's fairer than other realms that way.

7. Something I dont understand is Frostmourne being seasonal... So when that season ends my character moves to Icecrown and I have to start leveling another character in Frostmourne and try to gear it up again??

8. Something I dont understand is Frostmourne being seasonal... So when that season ends my character moves to Icecrown and I have to start leveling another character in Frostmourne and try to gear it up again??
    Yes, you can start another character on Frostmourne or you can continue playing your character on Icecrown.
    When you start another character on Frostmourne when the season ends the realm will start from Naxx patch again and move up to ICC patch over the course of 1 year.
    Icecrown is permanent ICC patch.

9. hey thank u for the info.. most needed
    how about the pop on servers? isnt icecrown already overpopulated?
    also coming back to lichking from 3 years ago

10. hey thank u for the info.. most needed
    how about the pop on servers? isnt icecrown already overpopulated?
    also coming back to lichking from 3 years ago
    It is but if you're a premium account it's not an issue really because you can skip queue.

11. oh thanks again.. but what q do u mean?
    dungeons and BGs? i'm cool with them.. i just dont want to get kicked from server while playing because its 12k full every night..
    so should i go lordaeron instead? which is a pain (1x)? are they trying to do anything about server capacity?

12. I think He means the q to entre to the server wich is not really big and If u r a premium u can skip that q