1. June 8, 2020  
    You're not getting the name back. It's not allowed (by the list) and you've used modifications to obtain the name.
    Did you expect for it to stay? Modifying the game to intentionally bypass the name restrictions is not allowed.
    You got a lesson for those 6 coins.
    I didn't modify anything. As you may read above, the server couldn't interact with the Russian client locale until recently, so that's how it happened.

2. June 8, 2020  
    You can try making a support ticket on website here: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

3. hello everyone.
    today i wanted to log in to my char with nick "Noob"(rogue) on BlackRock server. but i couldnt i dont know why? it force me to change my nick that im using for 3 or 4 month. i have screenshots with gameplay on char with this nick i mean to proof that this nick is mine. please help me get back this nick. i used this nick cuz im really noob on rogue class. i just began playing on rogue and reached 1.5k ratio. last time i played was 5 or 7 days ago. i remember there wasnt any problms . but today i cant log in. i dont know what to do and i dont want to change my nick. be cuz it isnt insulting or violence nick(sorry for my english im from asia english is lil bit hard to me).

4. hello everyone.
    today i wanted to log in to my char with nick "Noob"(rogue) on BlackRock server. but i couldnt i dont know why? it force me to change my nick that im using for 3 or 4 month. i have screenshots with gameplay on char with this nick i mean to proof that this nick is mine. please help me get back this nick. i used this nick cuz im really noob on rogue class. i just began playing on rogue and reached 1.5k ratio. last time i played was 5 or 7 days ago. i remember there wasnt any problms . but today i cant log in. i dont know what to do and i dont want to change my nick. be cuz it isnt insulting or violence nick(sorry for my english im from asia english is lil bit hard to me).
    Let me just share my experience with you. The nick won't be given back by any circumstance. There's a list of nicknames that are prohibited by Blizzard itself, and now warmane servers are fully interacting with this list on any client locale (English or else). So if your nickname is on the list, you have to change it and may never use it again. Warmane has decided so and nothing will change that decision. We gotta deal with the sad truth.

5. hello everyone.
    Read the thread. Everything is explained.

6. how can i check that list os names?

7. how can i check that list os names?
    Read the thread, and you'll find a link which leads you to that list.

8. i checked that list and found that noob and noobsaibot cant be used as a nick.... why the server using stupid policy for this nicks? i do understand nick about American N word or nineoneone or something like this tragedical occaisons. like recently Goegre Floyd. but why noob and noobsaibot. warmane is pirate server and i dont pretend that i know what to do and how to improve in-game athmosphere with players. but the nick NOOB, seriously?

i hope im checking correct in this site https://pastebin.com/raw/7GR906Ey
    Edited: June 10, 2020

9. That was the official list from retail during the expansion. You were only ever able to pick that nickname due to an oversight, you were never meant to have had it in the first place.

10. i checked that list and found that noob and noobsaibot cant be used as a nick.... why the server using stupid policy for this nicks? i do understand nick about American N word or nineoneone or something like this tragedical occaisons. like recently Goegre Floyd. but why noob and noobsaibot. warmane is pirate server and i dont pretend that i know what to do and how to improve in-game athmosphere with players. but the nick NOOB, seriously?

i hope im checking correct in this site https://pastebin.com/raw/7GR906Ey
    Well even though this is a pirate server, everything is almost Blizz-like (unlike debuffed ICC on Lordaeron ofc), so that's why the nickname policy should also be as it was back in the WotLK retail days.

11. Well even though this is a pirate server, everything is almost Blizz-like (unlike debuffed ICC on Lordaeron ofc), so that's why the nickname policy should also be as it was back in the WotLK retail days.
    stupid policy

12. Same problem with three characters.
    Nicknames: Captaincacao, Chef, Invoker.
    Idk what is this ******ed bug on server

That was the official list from retail during the expansion. You were only ever able to pick that nickname due to an oversight, you were never meant to have had it in the first place.
    Blizzard reserved nickname Captaincacao? Lolwat?

13. Same problem with three characters.
    Nicknames: Captaincacao, Chef, Invoker.
    Idk what is this ******ed bug on server

Blizzard reserved nickname Captaincacao? Lolwat?
    The restricted names list disallows any names starting with "Captain". It's because of this part of Blizzards naming policy during wotlk:

Minor violations include any names that:
    - Consist of any title prefix attached to a character's name, fantasy-based or not (e.g. Kingmike, Presidentsanchez).

14. My Druid's name was Takura, is not in the list. It's supposed to be an "anagram" of my name, does it mean something in someone language?

15. July 2, 2020  
    10 year old bug huh. I'm skeptical of this. Probably they let it slide until they decided to make a point. Interesting bunch at mm.

First 123