1. July 3, 2020  
    Your opinion must be flawless and completely infallible, I feel so honored for you to bring your 200iq to this thread.
    Unlike you I have experience with multiboxing WG and know almost everything there is about it while you are making fool out of yourself. (The fact that you mention 1800-2300 rating as your credentials is hilarious btw)

None of you people ever make good arguments, you just try to attack people's intelligence when they disagree with you abusing the game at the cost of other people's experiences.
    Your arguments
    1) blizzard removed follow because of multiboxing.

You are wrong. Not only it was possible to use follow in Wintergrasp like PvP zones in future expansions, it was possible to completely work around this in battlegrounds as there are multiboxers who played BGs everyday for last 7 years. Then you backpedaled on it.

2) multiboxing is overpowered in WG.

WG is extremely biased against multiboxers. The fact that multiboxers dominate WG just shows how unskilled the player base really is.
    Whether you believe it or not you entire complaint about WG multiboxing is actually just a skill issue.

3) you and other people also dont like multiboxing therefore it must be removed

There is 100 other issues/mechanics that people dont like and affect more players daily.
    I play high end PvP on my solo chars and I dont think I run into issue with multiboxer ever.

The fact is multiboxing is allowed. It's end game unexplored way of playing the game. You didn't bring any reasonable arguments to begin with.

2. July 3, 2020  
    WG is extremely biased against multiboxers. The fact that multiboxers dominate WG just shows how unskilled the player base really is.
    Whether you believe it or not you entire complaint about WG multiboxing is actually just a skill issue.
    Mboxing is OP because there is no way for anyone to magically raise the skill level of the player base. It's not like I get to hand pick my raid and fill it with players who know how to play while maintaining a good raid composition. I am stuck with whoever I happen to get on my team. I've been in premade BGs where we stomped geared mboxers, but short of having a premade, the chances of winning is slim. Warmane is notorious for having low skilled players. It's just a fact of life we have to deal with. So please, no more of this "skill issue" nonsense.

3. July 3, 2020  
    There's so many arguements against multiboxing it's overwhelming, and there's no idea to trying have a discussion against it cause in the end you'll be proven wrong trying to defend it, that's why warmane don't even try to discuss it with anyone anymore and just point's to the rules with a automated like answer.
    They make money of it, your opinion dosen't matter, get used to it.

4. July 3, 2020  
    I mean, you make it sound that they are invincible. You can multibox too, there's nobody telling you "you can't".
    You need a crazy good PC, which translates to a lot of money, so not everyone can do it.

2) multiboxing is overpowered in WG.

Mind telling us how? Everyone here had the courtesy to give reasons why is it overpowered, so if you want us to take you seriously one bit you should give us the counter-argument that is more than just: "MBoxing is underpowered in WG hurr-durr".
    Edited: July 3, 2020

5. July 3, 2020  
    Mind telling us how? Everyone here had the courtesy to give reasons why is it overpowered, so if you want us to take you seriously one bit you should give us the counter-argument that is more than just: "MBoxing is underpowered in WG hurr-durr".

It's mind blowing you can't see it on your own.

1) It's huge zone that takes 1 minute to travel from one side to another. Easy to play around lot of characters stacked in one spot. Even when 20+ characters take workshop it only takes 1 afk imune player on graveyard to counter it.

2) It's a battleground with 4+ objectives that need to be constantly rotated between and defended. One of the biggest weaknesses of having to always move 20 characters in one spot.

3) There are vehicles and tower cannons doing huge aoe damage from 80 yards range with short or no respawn time. You have large aoe nuke that hits from 70-80 yards and can kite. There isnt a bigger and more accessible counter to stacking characters than this and its a bi-product of normally playing WG.

4) Large multiboxers cant use vehicles and cannons at reasonable efficiency.

5) Because of the insane range and damage on vehicles there are no good choke points that can be easily defended (unlike AV boss etc.).

You have not presented a single argument why WG multiboxing is overpowered.

Everything said was just a skill issue. People are even complaining about WG multiboxing on frostmourne which literally has no upsides.

If all 240 WG players have the same skill and knowledge as multiboxer any sort of large multiboxer becomes liability and unable to play the game.

6. July 3, 2020  
    If all 240 WG players have the same skill and knowledge as multiboxer any sort of large multiboxer becomes liability and unable to play the game.
    ha hahahaha.
    Warmane has been active since 2009, people still don't do objectives in normal BG's, after 11 Years on warmane I can tell you one thing that haven't changed a bit, people not doing objectives in BG's.
    If multiboxing was so easy to counter and become a "liability" they woulden't win every single WG they attent right? Wrong!
    LoD 0 buff sounds really easy on paper too.
    Why not put your head out of your arse and face reality.

7. July 3, 2020  
    If all 240 WG players have the same skill and knowledge as multiboxer
    All of your skill-based arguments have the same faulty assumption, that is you can randomly select 40 to 120 people from Warmane's level 80 population and somehow expect their average skill and gear level to be anywhere near an experienced mboxer such as yourself.

8. July 3, 2020  
    It's mind blowing you can't see it on your own.

1) It's huge zone that takes 1 minute to travel from one side to another. Easy to play around lot of characters stacked in one spot. Even when 20+ characters take workshop it only takes 1 afk imune player on graveyard to counter it.

2) It's a battleground with 4+ objectives that need to be constantly rotated between and defended. One of the biggest weaknesses of having to always move 20 characters in one spot.

3) There are vehicles and tower cannons doing huge aoe damage from 80 yards range with short or no respawn time. You have large aoe nuke that hits from 70-80 yards and can kite. There isnt a bigger and more accessible counter to stacking characters than this and its a bi-product of normally playing WG.

4) Large multiboxers cant use vehicles and cannons at reasonable efficiency.

5) Because of the insane range and damage on vehicles there are no good choke points that can be easily defended (unlike AV boss etc.).
    I'm impressed that you answered so thoroughly. Kudos to you.
    For starters Mboxers are a pain when defending. So them taking the objectives is pointless. I'm not even gonna comment on MBers on offense because they are not that useful except for nuking people and cannon towers.
    From my xp so far the problem is when the mboxer is holding the courtyard with the cheese comps of ele/rdudu or with spriest/dks(feel free to point another 25 man cheese comp since I haven't touched WG for a year thanks to them). Wall protection negates the effectiveness of cannons and siege vehicles against them unless random people come up with the plan to push from two sides.

You have not presented a single argument why WG multiboxing is overpowered.
    It was done in so many other threads that I should have it on ctr+c, ctrl+v by now but I don't. I'll just do the copy/paste from now on.

Everything said was just a skill issue. People are even complaining about WG multiboxing on frostmourne which literally has no upsides.
    It's a communications issue. You have way too many random people for you to organize.

Ahahaha... Yeah... GL finding 10 that know what to do, or are willing to do what needs to be done.

People come to Wow in order to relax, not try to channel their inner Caesar or Napoleon. If retail had WotLK for this long the same problems would arise.

9. July 3, 2020  
    ha hahahaha.
    Warmane has been active since 2009, people still don't do objectives in normal BG's, after 11 Years on warmane I can tell you one thing that haven't changed a bit, people not doing objectives in BG's.
    If multiboxing was so easy to counter and become a "liability" they woulden't win every single WG they attent right? Wrong!
    LoD 0 buff sounds really easy on paper too.
    Why not put your head out of your arse and face reality.

I honestly dont get your point.
    You think WG multiboxers who are basically equal to gladiator players in arena should lose to random people who are equal to 1300 rating players?

In your reality 1300 rated players losing to gladiator holy+dk players mean holy+dk is op?

By that logic should warmane also prohibit premades in BGs because they beat non premade players?

All of your skill-based arguments have the same faulty assumption, that is you can randomly select 40 to 120 people from Warmane's level 80 population and somehow expect their average skill and gear level to be anywhere near an experienced mboxer such as yourself.
    I was simply pointing out the problem with WG multiboxing is not with mutliboxing itself but with players being too clueless.

You want to prohibit multiboxing because players who join WGs are bad. How does that make any sense?

10. July 3, 2020  
    I was simply pointing out the problem with WG multiboxing is not with mutliboxing itself but with players being too clueless.

You want to prohibit multiboxing because players who join WGs are bad. How does that make any sense?
    Please don't discuss mboxing in a vacuum. We are talking about Wintergrasp here. Unless you have a way of magically improving the IQ of random players, the "skill issue" line of arguments add nothing to the discussion.

I don't know what the best way to handle this is. Many people proposed various solutions, and most reasonable people will not endorse an outright ban of mboxers simply because mboxers have been part of the community for so long.

11. July 3, 2020  
    I mean you can talk whenever ya want, but as PVP orientated player, just go into those little nerds that have literally 0 skill 0 brains and use 40 chars at a time and spam 1 2 3 which is starfall, I played some wargames, and both of them were with multi boxers, just why, let em do dungeons raid other ****, but it's ruining PVP, and that's a fact, I think warmane is going to the bad side, they literally don't listen to their player base, same with bgs you just get your *** owned by shadowmourners who cant achieve shiet that's just sad...

P.S If multiboxer camps you while youre leveling and targets you isnt that disturbing gameplay? if it is warmane must fire 80% of gms that cant do anything, just reply same quote over and over :)

Best regards,
    Camped 99 times by multiboxer and ticket rejected by some gm - user.

12. July 4, 2020  
    I honestly dont get your point.
    The point is, people haven't learned after 11 years this server has been on, that objectives is battlegrounds is something you should go for. They mash up and PvP on the roads, and here you think they should just "get better", right...

By that logic should warmane also prohibit premades in BGs because they beat non premade players?
    I guess it's just impossible to talk to you, how is 10 people in a party working together same as 1 guy playing 10 characters? by your logic nothing is logic at all.

13. July 4, 2020  
    Are you joking? Have u ever played wg? Bis multiboxer can stand in base and defend it alone against any number of players, but funny thing is, that lately there are more than 1 mboxers at a time, theres at least 2 every wintergrasp.
    You just ignore it, thats the only fact.
    Edited: July 4, 2020

14. July 4, 2020  
    The point is, people haven't learned after 11 years this server has been on, that objectives is battlegrounds is something you should go for. They mash up and PvP on the roads, and here you think they should just "get better", right...

I guess it's just impossible to talk to you, how is 10 people in a party working together same as 1 guy playing 10 characters? by your logic nothing is logic at all.

So if 10 people did the exact same thing as 10 man multiboxer you dont see it as a problem. Logic.

Are you joking? Have u ever played wg? Bis multiboxer can stand in base and defend it alone against any number of players, but funny thing is, that lately there are more than 1 mboxers at a time, theres at least 2 every wintergrasp.
    You just ignore it, thats the only fact.
    But there is literally direct counter to it in form of vehicles and siege cannons regardless of your gear.

Your issue is with average WG player playing at 20% of skill cap.

15. July 4, 2020  
    Your issue is with average WG player playing at 20% of skill cap.
    On a server policy level, what makes more sense then? Limit the number of poorly skilled players in Wintergrasp or place some type of limit on mboxing in Wintergrasp? The issue is mboxers exploit and abuse the fact that most players in Wintergrasp are poorly skilled or geared. You even said it yourself, most high end PvP players don't go to Wintergrasp.

First 12345 Last