1. July 4, 2020  
    On a server policy level, what makes more sense then? Limit the number of poorly skilled players in Wintergrasp or place some type of limit on mboxing in Wintergrasp? The issue is mboxers exploit and abuse the fact that most players in Wintergrasp are poorly skilled or geared. You even said it yourself, most high end PvP players don't go to Wintergrasp.
    On a server policy level, what makes more sense if I want to have full WF w/o being skilled or having to donate or heck even play arenas? Debuffing everyone else who is at least half WF geared when I play or telling me to L2P and achieve something I want the correct way? The issue is pvp skilled players are exploiting my lack of skill. You even thinking it yourself, most high end PVP player don't want to carry my sorry ***.

2. July 4, 2020  
    Mboxing in WG enables exactly that. I can sell gold for coins and buy one WF piece every week. Enjoy it while it lasts.

3. July 4, 2020  
    But there is literally direct counter to it in form of vehicles and siege cannons regardless of your gear.
    You call dying vehilce within one cooldown(or less) of multiboxer a counter? Seriously? xDDDDDDD

So if 10 people did the exact same thing as 10 man multiboxer you dont see it as a problem. Logic.
    With your logic using a bot should be also allowed, cause it pretend to play like a human.
    Edited: July 4, 2020

4. July 4, 2020  
    You call dying vehilce within one cooldown(or less) of multiboxer a counter? Seriously? xDDDDDDD
    Vehicle has double the range, same speed, is imunne to slows and can be spaced out.

Tell me what ability in what comp does 150-200k dmg in one cooldown or less?

5. July 4, 2020  
    Vehicle has double the range, same speed, is imunne to slows and can be spaced out.

Tell me what ability in what comp does 150-200k dmg in one cooldown or less?
    Go wintergrasp against division, westfallen or some other beefy mboxer and watch how instantly vehicle dies.
    Anyway, to hurt mboxer with vehicle you need to stack 10 of them in one place to do any meanigful damage, which is nearly impossible.
    Really, all those defenders of mboxers have alyways the same fairytale, about some legendary tactic, but it never happens in reality.
    In reality you win wintergrasp only by:
    - having stronger mboxer
    - by luck if they are offline
    - or undergeared mboxer.

You've got some outdated info, maybe 2-3 years ago, you could counter most of mboxer when they were undergeared, now their minimum health is 40-50k hp with dozens of HoTs and tons of resilience.
    Edited: July 4, 2020

6. July 5, 2020  
    You need a crazy good PC, which translates to a lot of money, so not everyone can do it.

Mind telling us how? Everyone here had the courtesy to give reasons why is it overpowered, so if you want us to take you seriously one bit you should give us the counter-argument that is more than just: "MBoxing is underpowered in WG hurr-durr".
    They can't make a counter argument to why it should be allowed in PvP environments. That's why I want to challenge the deniers to giving one actual logical reason that doesn't resort to trying to insult people's intelligence or saying its an L2P issue in an environment where you have no control over your team mates. As I've stated, it's the same few arguments, and they are EASILY dismantled. My solution is literally completely infallible and there is no reason at all I, or anyone else I've suggested it to can come up with that would bring unforeseen negatives.

Skill issue? The entire populace shouldn't have to suddenly become perfectly coordinated and be 10 year veteran multi glad experience to cater to someone using third party programs and abusing the game. AoE doesn't work, they have 10 stacks of hots on them at all times that vastly outheals AoE dps. A shaman can knock them apart, but it's nearly impossible to get into melee range to do that. "If all 240 WG players have the same skill and knowledge as multiboxer any sort of large multiboxer becomes liability and unable to play the game. " This logic is completely illogical and flawed by assuming an average of 240 players is going to be good in the first place. At very best, 20-30 of those players are top tier players, and cannot carry an entire game. If you succeed to kill a boxer, their team mates can easily hold the fort for the whopping minute it takes for them to come back and start one shotting all the siege tanks again. The boxer can move to either side of the fort in less than a minute as well, making it extremely hard to find a weak spot long enough to exploit it.

Even if you have 16 tanks, its still easy for the boxer to destroy that entire team, and never once in the many years I've played here have I seen a full coordinated group of tanks perfectly time a push and find a way to avoid the death machine multiboxer, the turrets, and the other 100 players on their team combined.

"You think WG multiboxers who are basically equal to gladiator players in arena should lose to random people who are equal to 1300 rating players?" This isn't arena with matchmaking and a small area with one objective. Why can't I carry an entire WG if I'm a gladiator? Oh yeah, I didn't use a 3rd party program to make myself do 25x more damage and have 10 pocket healers, that's right.. I doubt most of these players are even close to being gladiators either. Just because their single spell hits for 50k damage doesn't mean they're any better than the average player, they just have far more influence over the battle, and don't have to rely on any team mates to increase their efficacy.

Disktrasa is correct in saying that trying to defend this problem will just lead to you getting proven wrong, and that in itself says everything. It IS wrong, there are simple, non invasive solutions to solving the problem, and it would benefit thousands of people's experience at the cost of a few multiboxers being upset that they can't force their will on everyone else and destroy an aspect of the game that an entire end game zone is dedicated to.

We have solo queue, arena spectators, transmog, custom holiday events, vote/coin shop, and mercenary mode. What do all these things have in common? They aren't blizzlike, and they aren't necessarily bad things, because they improve the quality of gameplay and add longevity to a game that sees very little change. What makes this issue any different? Multiboxers affect people's gameplay experience in a far more impactful way than a lot of the other things Warmane made changes to improve. I've not seen a single other subject complained about even half as much as this, but this is the only issue that remains unaddressed for all this time. I really think Warmane should put up a poll to get the actual statistical idea of how many people want this changed, and think about the way that the perception of the server is lessened due to problems like this.

7. July 5, 2020  
    You couldn't be more wrong, literally all you said is just your wrongful impression that is not based on reality.

To prove just how categorically wrong you are in everything u said, I went through few videos to give you a proof you maybe can understand.

Anyway, to hurt mboxer with vehicle you need to stack 10 of them in one place to do any meanigful damage, which is nearly impossible.
    Really, all those defenders of mboxers have alyways the same fairytale, about some legendary tactic, but it never happens in reality.

https://youtu.be/PaQRVuDqINU?t=452

Two cannons basically wipping him. They even started shooting from 40 yards range instead of 200 yards and miss lot of shots.

https://youtu.be/e8ovyxbjg7w?t=450

Two cannons that are not even targetting him doing huge damage.

https://youtu.be/UZVeJ52vb6k?t=1097

One demolisher and catapult already doing lot of damage. Then another demolisher and siege engine comes.

Cannons use same ability as siege engines, demolishers do 50% of cannons damage.

Cannons range is up to 200 yards, vehicles generally up to 80 yards but can kite.

Ele shamans max range 45 yards, boomkins max range 36 yards.

You've got some outdated info, maybe 2-3 years ago, you could counter most of mboxer when they were undergeared, now their minimum health is 40-50k hp with dozens of HoTs and tons of resilience.
    He is BIS geared, stamina maxed, resil capped, fully hoted with 25-28 toons in every video. Not to mention ele+resto is the best anti cannon/vehicle comp.

8. July 5, 2020  
    You're gonna love this. Horde and Alliance mboxers now coordinate to win-trade in Wintergrasp through feeding and wasting slots so actual players can't join. What a surprise. I guess they really want that gold.

9. July 5, 2020  
    The multiboxer ruining the current WG's name is literally "Iruinpvpxdb". It's just a joke to them at this point. Sad that they're allowed to do this with the full intent of ruining other people's experience.

10. July 5, 2020  
    maybe 1 day u will understand this game ... or maybe not. keep blaming mbx for all thats all u know rofl

11. July 5, 2020  
    You couldn't be more wrong, literally all you said is just your wrongful impression that is not based on reality.

To prove just how categorically wrong you are in everything u said, I went through few videos to give you a proof you maybe can understand..
    You only proven that they do mistakes sometimes, like all people, thats all.

12. July 5, 2020  
    Are you joking? Have u ever played wg? Bis multiboxer can stand in base and defend it alone against any number of players, but funny thing is, that lately there are more than 1 mboxers at a time, theres at least 2 every wintergrasp.
    You just ignore it, thats the only fact.
    You only proven that they do mistakes sometimes, like all people, thats all.
    How can you be this much in denial?

I literally went out of my way to to show you a proof. You were wrong in everything you said.

Look how much damage 2 vehicles to do multiboxer and how easy it is to take him down with just 2 vehicles not even played optimally.

You really must be just pretending.
    Edited: July 5, 2020

13. July 5, 2020  
    You're gonna love this. Horde and Alliance mboxers now coordinate to win-trade in Wintergrasp through feeding and wasting slots so actual players can't join. What a surprise. I guess they really want that gold.
    If there is wintrading happening, please report properly with evidence.

14. July 5, 2020  
    How can you be this much in denial?

I literally went out of my way to to show you a proof. You were wrong in everything you said.

Look how much damage 2 vehicles to do multiboxer and how easy it is to take him down with just 2 vehicles not even played optimally.

You really must be just pretending.
    Seriously? Did u watched those videos? U call it easy? :D
    Wow he did mistake and died, nice, but how many players died before his death? hundreds...
    Edited: July 5, 2020

15. July 5, 2020  
    I am fine with Mboxing as long as it stas in WG. It's less fun when a Mboxing scrub causes you to lose a AV or IOC. In WG though, it makes it kind of exciting pitting our boxers against their boxers. Trying to assault the base around their boxer D, or coordinating our boxers to defend well against the siege. It's not the WG I loved in live wotlk but it is just different and can still be fun if you play it right (and also just accept that sometimes, we have bad boxers and we will lose because of them).

I feel like the mods need a copy pasta they can throw up on here when people complain about boxing and then lock thread.

First ... 2345 Last