1. July 6, 2020  

Buy a toon

Hi - new player here and I was curious about how buying a toon works. After buying coins and then buying a toon, does it move to my account or is it on a separate account? If there is an FAQ on this, please point it out and I can research. Thanks!

2. July 6, 2020  
    yes, it moves on your account.

Btw to use "Trade" you need to have 2-step auth actived for at least 72 hours.
    So, in case you do not have 2-step at the moment, you will have to wait 3 days to spend your coins on "Trade"

3. July 6, 2020  
    Gotcha. I'll set that up now.

Is there a reason some toons have little gear?

4. July 6, 2020  
    Gotcha. I'll set that up now.

Is there a reason some toons have little gear?
    Minimum price is based on gear equipped.
    So, to lower the price, people remove gear and try to sell the toon with "only equipment gear" option

5. July 6, 2020  

6. July 7, 2020  
    Need to add - BoE items do not increase price. Minimal price for toon is 30 coins. You can have character with full Bind on Equip gear that still costs 30 coins. Highly reccomend to search for an char with 264ilvl boe items, proffesions, riding, maybe some cool achievments or mounts.

7. July 7, 2020  
    Need to add - BoE items do not increase price. Minimal price for toon is 30 coins. You can have character with full Bind on Equip gear that still costs 30 coins. Highly reccomend to search for an char with 264ilvl boe items, proffesions, riding, maybe some cool achievments or mounts.
    This goes only for epics as far as I can tell. Tried selling a toon few days ago with rare BoEs they bumped up the price to 70 coins.