1. New meta for Retri Pal or typical ninjalooter

Today i was in ICC 25HC and DBW dropped from Surf , in end of Raid RL start rolling and won dbw . All good , he is a lucky , but have one trouble , he played for Retri paladin )

2. Its not best trink for pala but still can be upgrade.
    In all this you missed that its a PUG group, its not a guild run where RL cares about good of whole group, PUG is different story, everyone plays for himself and none care about BIS list.
    If trinket would be taken by a caster or for offspec then you could complain or even report.

3. IF the leader in this case passed it to you he would get banned for ninja by the ret paladin, And that would be a legit ninja report, This howerver is not, you just got very upset cause you play with "War token" and "Whispering fanged skull" and you really want this trinket, Get yourself into a guild buddy.

4. IF the leader in this case passed it to you he would get banned for ninja by the ret paladin, And that would be a legit ninja report, This howerver is not, you just got very upset cause you play with "War token" and "Whispering fanged skull" and you really want this trinket, Get yourself into a guild buddy.
    So I should make an enhancement set and snag a dbw and tiny abom? Hell, while I'm at it I should make a tank set for my shaman. Let's just let everyone grab what they think is an upgrade instead of educating them and see what happens in 5 years. Oh wait, we already do that.

5. Upgrade is a upgrade.
    Dbw isn't completely useless for a ret.
    There are just better options.

Sorry to hear the happened to ya.
    Better luck next time.

6. So basically "umgd he can get better. Umg hes bad for rlling that umg gum.." Just like henzente said, Upgrade is upgrade, if you want loot, go do guild raid no pug.. "umgfgfg i difnt gef my loof i neef reporf on forumf" Wont get you long, also wont get you invited in guilds either.

7. Don't listen to anyone who has replied above. According to their logic, DPSers can roll on healer trinket, because why not, it gives sp right? DBW is not for ret paladin. Just make a ninja report with proper screenshots, and the leader should get banned.

8. So many people thinking you can only roll on BiS items lmao. DBW is still fantastic for pallies. Telling pallies to not roll on DBW is like telling warriors they shouldn't roll for plate wrist or glove upgrades.

Also it's not uncommon at all (in guild runs) for DPS to take Althor's Abacus since the heal proc is absolutely useless anyway.

9. Don't listen to anyone who has replied above. According to their logic, DPSers can roll on healer trinket, because why not, it gives sp right? DBW is not for ret paladin. Just make a ninja report with proper screenshots, and the leader should get banned.
    Bravo, you missed the point completely. DBW is a DPS trinket, and therefore an upgrade for a paladin if he has some **** trinkets.

10. Bravo, you missed the point completely. DBW is a DPS trinket, and therefore an upgrade for a paladin if he has some **** trinkets.
    Not to mention that realistically, the only better trinkets are Tiny Abomination in a Jar, STS, WFS, and Death's Choice. The first 2 can be difficult to get if you're pugging HC raids and the last 2 are some of the most heavily contested items you can find. 245 Death's Choice and either WFS are just barely better too.

11. Its ninja as far as im concerned, the emblem of frost trinket is better lol. He probably gave it one of his friends after raid or sold it
    Edited: August 3, 2020

12. Its ninja as far as im concerned, the emblem of frost trinket is better lol. He probably gave it one of his friends after raid or sold it
    Iza not a ninja mi mang.
    If you wantz to reportz you needz screenshotz of hiz gear before and after ze raid yez yez.

Again a upgrade is a upgrade.
    No matter the class.

And if he sold/gave it away then he shouldn't have it equipped on armory. (wich isn't provided btw)
    So no point in discussing.

@Smackadummy
    No, it is and will always be a mediocre trinket :-)

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=419059&page=1
    Check this post.
    Paladins and DBW has been discussed here aswell.
    Mercy even provided a nice link.

So again to the OP.
    Tough luck buddy, better luck next time.

13. Its ninja as far as im concerned, the emblem of frost trinket is better lol. He probably gave it one of his friends after raid or sold it
    Why waste 60 EoF if you can get DBW that might be marginally worse in the worse case scenario.

14. DBW is not bis for retri and there are many better trinkets.

Still, it can be really good upgrade and if he don't have anything better at that time - he is free to roll for it, imo.

Don't make pug raid leader decide who should get item, just cause for player #1 it will be a 1,51% dps upgrade, but for player #2 it will be 3,01% dps upgrade. They are both allowed to roll for this item.

123 ... Last