1. Stormjewel gems

Hi,
    Would it be possible to get some information on whether "Stormjewel" gems not being unique-equipped is intentional?
    Since they are so extremely pricey it would really feel bad to purchase a few only to see them changed to unique-equipped later on.
    I only ask because I seem to remember these being unique-equipped back on retail, but I may be wrong..

Any input is appreciated! Thanks

2. Yes ur wrong, only epic that is unique is Kharmaa's

3. Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Bold, Rigid, Solid, and Sparkling Stormjewels no longer unique-equipped.

As we are in patch 3.3.5, you can equip multiple stormjewels even though the content currently released is from patch 3.1

4. Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Bold, Rigid, Solid, and Sparkling Stormjewels no longer unique-equipped.

As we are in patch 3.3.5, you can equip multiple stormjewels even though the content currently released is from patch 3.1

Thank you for confirming what I suspected, that the stormjewels were unique-equipped until patch 3.2 and since we are still only in patch 3.1 they should also be unique-equipped on frostmourne. I'm basing this statement on the same logic that saw GMs disable the summer festival cloaks, rendering them unusable until the proper patch is released. It's only reasonable to assume that the same thing will happen to stormjewels once GMs become aware of the situation. I really don't see how it is any different than the cloak situation

5. You are neglecting one part which is the rarity of stormjewels opposed to the ahune cloaks.

6. You are neglecting one part which is the rarity of stormjewels opposed to the ahune cloaks.
    That is true. You did atleast have to be 80 for the cloaks, whereas anyone with a credit card can buy and use as many stormjewels as they'd like