1. Yeah and that's exactly the point of this conversation. OP wants to play objectives, on 79 we play objectives. Simple as that.
    So do we at 80s even if premading. Kills, HKs will lead to objectives and then a win.
    Yes we might not go for objectives at the very start if a full premade but good premades will win the battleground even when farming HKs.
    Dont get me wrong I have nothing against 79s and twinks in general I was a huge part of the F2P twink wave and community in retail during cata up until end of wod.
    But saying that 79s are special snowflakes because they play objectives and 80s dont is wrong. Because we do objectives its just not a primary focus in a premade.

2. But saying that 79s are special snowflakes because they play objectives and 80s dont is wrong. Because we do objectives its just not a primary focus in a premade.
    And again, that's the point. Objectives are our primary target and that's how OP wants to play.

3. I haven't been playing 80 bgs for some time, so I decided to play a few to see how are things nowadays. And oh my god, didn't expect it to be that bad. I really feel you OP, if you like to play objectives, this is the worst place to do that. This is my last bg I've played: https://imgur.com/a/2qXiPqf So much for winning a bg by having stronger team. They steamrolled us hard, farmed us beneath graveyard and yet we won 3:0. Reason? Not a single fck was given by horde team about the score, they just wanted the hks. It's sad, really.

4. actually not honorable kills, but dmg killing blows etc,

andd well yea, is a bit sh!t, but if you want to change something make your own guild and change people mentality, i have a looooong time to play pvp battleground on lvl 80, i only did it for battlemaster and some achievements, then i just do something else when i play

you should consider re-making your VIRTUS GUILD

and yes i agree it should be for objectives, you win the battleground faster honor, and better quality play.

P.S if you want quality queue with trusted friends and loyal comrades that share same intentions like yours when entering in the battle

if you queue solo, its gonna be Y O L O

actually i agree, the faster the bg ends the faster you will get honor
    and no, rated battleground might not be active at all unless warmane offers huge rewards, casual players will just not queue for it, and even some "pros" willl queue normal bgs just to pew pew some lows, trust me man it doesnt work like that
    Edited: September 15, 2020

5. And again, that's the point. Objectives are our primary target and that's how OP wants to play.
    you shouldn't really say that about 79 :D
    i mean its very nice that you try to promote it, but there is a real hate between alliance and horde guilds on 79s

:D giving people false hope and when they enter the bracket they will be dissapointed

yes sometimes on 79 there is only objectives, but most of the time is one side that dominates and tries to farm the other team on graveyard

thats why i like arathi basin eots more than wsg, one way or the other bg will end

6. you shouldn't really say that about 79 :D
    i mean its very nice that you try to promote it, but there is a real hate between alliance and horde guilds on 79s

:D giving people false hope and when they enter the bracket they will be dissapointed

yes sometimes on 79 there is only objectives, but most of the time is one side that dominates and tries to farm the other team on graveyard

thats why i like arathi basin eots more than wsg, one way or the other bg will end
    There is hate between two factions on 79 but... that doesn't change anything? We play for objectives. And by "we" i mean me and ppl I play with. Can't say if other guilds do too as much as we do, because I simply don't know that.

And if you agree about bgs being for objectives, you might want to repeat that phrase to yourself next time you rush farm over and over again.
    Edited: September 15, 2020

7. There is hate between two factions on 79 but... that doesn't change anything? We play for objectives. And by "we" i mean me and ppl I play with. Can't say if other guilds do too as much as we do, because I simply don't know that.

And if you agree about bgs being for objectives, you might want to repeat that phrase to yourself next time you rush farm over and over again.
    rushing to farm, so 4 of them can jump on me and create a diversion to gather more basses or to weaken their position

i am concious about my decisions, trust me.

8. rushing to farm, so 4 of them can jump on me and create a diversion to gather more basses or to weaken their position

i am concious about my decisions, trust me.
    This decision was bad, but nvm.
    Edited: September 16, 2020

9. He did remake it into a 2200 arena guild XDDDDDDDDDDDD

10. He did remake it into a 2200 arena guild XDDDDDDDDDDDD
    is not just arena guild, actually we doing tons of premades and events. The arena thing is mostly like the reqs to join.

First 12