1. Refunding/restoring items on mistakes

Hello! I'm wondering if GMs assist with restoring or refunding of items that are accidentally disenchanted/sold/purchased from vendors for currency... I accidentally clicked the Chef's Hat from the cooking vendor in Dalaran when purchasing a massive amount of Northern Spices I was going to sell to another player for a large sum of gold (155 dalaran cooking awards into spices for 9.3k gold to be exact) and I lost 6 thousand gold from buying the Chef's Hat accidentally since the vendor doesn't ask if you are sure about the purchase before removing 100(!) cooking rewards from your currencies tab... :( Could I please get some assistance with this in game?

I know that GMs are able to access player items and currencies and view player purchase/sell history, as there have been similar services available on other servers I've played on. I would really appreciate some help with this, I've been playing on Frostmourne since the launch of the realm and donated to the server more than once. My guild mate who accidentally disenchanted his tier 8.5 legs earlier tonight asked for assistance with item restoration in a ticket and got a response from a staff member that said they couldn't help with the problem, but it would probably have taken an equal amount of time to restore the item as it took to write the response. If this is true, why don't you help with this issue in-game? It's a very easy mistake to make due to blizzard's configuration of the Chef's Hat purchase and the consequences are really terrible and depressing... PLEASE tell me you can help me!

Best regards, Benjamin Fisher
    Smegmatotem, Draenei Shaman, Frostmourne realm

2. No, GMs don't offer that sort of assistance, like your friend was informed.

3. That's so sad... It would have taken literally the same amount of time for the GM who responded to my ticket to restore the item as it did for them to the write the response. Why not provide such a service for loyal players with legitimate issues? I understand that it probably isn't the easiest thing to be a GM on a server with thousands of players, there must be a lot of stupid tickets as I've seen there are tons of stupid 'bug' reports on bugtracker by people who have no idea what they're talking about... But when approached with a legitimate issue that would take less than a minute to resolves, I don't see any reason why game masters don't offer that assistance. My friend lost his t8.5 legs and I lost 6k gold due to a simple missclick. GM assistance in such a circumstance would mean tons to the affected player. Sad to hear this. Where can I make a suggestion that you start teaching your GMs to perform such simple tasks and implementing it as a service?

Thanks for the response.

4. Nowhere, really.
    Only our Head GM has access to the commands required to spawn items like that and, trust me, that's not going to change.