1. BG Lordaeron vs Blackrock/Icecrown is not fair

Seriously that we from Lordaeron r still facing Blackrock/Icecrown players in Bgs?

When are you GM guys going to separate us from them? Its not fair man '-'

2. Seriously that we from Lordaeron r still facing Blackrock/Icecrown players in Bgs?

When are you GM guys going to separate us from them? Its not fair man '-'
    You used to be seperated, guess what? You had no BGs apart from WSG.

3. You used to be seperated, guess what? You had no BGs apart from WSG.
    Ugh, i remember playing all the bgs and ques never being longer than 10 minutes, you sure you played on this realm back then?

4. Consecutive days without PvP scene complaints: 0
    Edited: November 9, 2020

5. You used to be seperated, guess what? You had no BGs apart from WSG.
    Consesutive days without PvP scene complaints: 0
    Does warmane pay you to shill in this subsection? Isnt your realm fine the way it is? Why dont you go back? No one wants you here

6. Does warmane pay you to shill in this subsection? Isnt your realm fine the way it is? Why dont you go back? No one wants you here
    Angry much? If people say their oppinion they are paid shills? Get your head out of your dark place^^. "No one wants you here"- no one who does not qq about crossrealm is allowed because I wanna complain with them and believe we are right together

7. Angry much? If people say their oppinion they are paid shills? Get your head out of your dark place^^. "No one wants you here"- no one who does not qq about crossrealm is allowed because I wanna complain with them and believe we are right together
    It should not concern you, its not your realm, you dont know our pain, your opinion doesnt matter.

8. It should not concern you, its not your realm, you dont know our pain, your opinion doesnt matter.
    And yours does? All you are doing is assuming things, you dont know which realm(s) any of us play on.
    But to enlighten you I used to play on Lordaeron when it was still progressing and I quit when Memories got realm first LOD kill back in 2017.

9. And yours does? All you are doing is assuming things, you dont know which realm(s) any of us play on.
    But to enlighten you I used to play on Lordaeron when it was still progressing and I quit when Memories got realm first LOD kill back in 2017.
    And the bgs u get now are just AV and IoC. Actually you dont get bgs at all since you dont play anymore, you never even got to see crossrealm if u quit before it.

10. It should not concern you, its not your realm, you dont know our pain, your opinion doesnt matter.
    I play on Lordaeron too? Like...this crap with "our realm" is so BS, just stop it. Lordaeron is not a hive mind. YOU have an issue with crossrealm, not the realm.

11. I play on Lordaeron too? Like...this crap with "our realm" is so BS, just stop it. Lordaeron is not a hive mind. YOU have an issue with crossrealm, not the realm.
    Post armory

12. been *****ed and moaned about 101 times. they don't plan to change it. get use to it or quit pvp.

13. BGwise, I dont see why you take it as a problem. You are being placed amongst BiS people aswell. Its just luck if one factions gets one more of them. Arenawise you d be right, its way harder to get gear at Lord. I only support the removal of crossarena from lord, rest isnt a problem.

14. Arena wise I think Lord should be seperate for a healthy ladder and competitive scene.
    But BG wise it does not matter.
    There are so many good Lordaeron players who are either fully bis or only missing wf shoulders, that can easily beat Icecrown players that are bis.
    Stop complaining about a problem that does not exist.

123 ... Last