1. My ticket for no starter gear has been out for 13 days :(

2. There it goes my rogue lvl 68, i was so close T.T

3. There it goes my rogue lvl 68, i was so close T.T
    why?
    TBC realm is still up, you can still reach lvl 70 I guess

4. Whats the status on getting Twink over?

5. I also did not have the tame beast spell but I used the race change from dwarf to night elf and the night elf quest was available so I now have all the spells tame beast :)

6. My warrior from outland got stance bug and profession bug i can't mine nor use engineering from i got it max in TBC plus i don't have my defensive stance and Berserk Stance

7. My warrior from outland got stance bug and profession bug i can't mine nor use engineering from i got it max in TBC plus i don't have my defensive stance and Berserk Stance
    for stances, open a ticket in-game
    For profession talk to profesion trainer to re-learn the skill

8. It is now possible to transfer to Frostmourne, also. We are also looking into twink transfers. There are some issues regarding enchants on those characters and how that would be transferred.

Whats the Status on this?
    The Twinking part that is.
    Edited: November 3, 2020 Reason: Added 1 line to make my question more clear.

9. Is it still possible to retrieve my character from this TBC server? Didn't see this message about all this b4 2day..

10. Is it still possible to retrieve my character from this TBC server? Didn't see this message about all this b4 2day..
    Have you logged with a TBC client?
    You can not see your characters on website if they have been flagged for a rename due to inactivity.

So, log-in first (TBC realm is still up)

11. So it won't let me transfer because I'm only level 62. Am I just supposed to lose this character??

12. So it won't let me transfer because I'm only level 62. Am I just supposed to lose this character??
    I believe the realm is still up, so you can go and finish leveling.

13. I think it's finally gone for good. I didn't make it to 70 in time :(.

14. Whats the status on getting Twinks over?

15. Whats the status on getting Twinks over?
    Your character must be level 70 to transfer, so no twinks don't count as available for transfer.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last