1. First of all I did not suggest investing in mechano-hogs, this sounds like one of the worst ideas ever, not because of the RNG spawn timer and bots but because of the low demand. You generally want to sell things that are sought after and have high demand not only by the AH players but also the casual players who only play for fun. Some of the best and quickest spinning markets are buff-foods, potions, flasks and of course aything JC or crafting related. These are the items that are needed to all raids, dungeons, pvp and professions. You can go ahead and craft 100 end-game patterns or choppers or anything like that but you'll be lucky if you can find some very few people who are in the need of that certain item right now.

Of course you can make huge profit with every market if you play it smart but what you're doing is basically playing together with other AH players, flippers etc... If you put up a Cardinal Ruby for 5% less than the current cheapest one on the market, chances are it will get bought in 10 sec and 99,9% of the time its not bought by some fellow JC who needs to make himself some gems. It's bought by some dude sitting and scanning the AH 24/7 and whenever he sees a profit margin bigger than 0,5% he goes in for it.

Oh yeah and you also said it's impossible to farm the bike. Yes it is, and of course when it comes to investing you never want to hear the words "farm" or "grind". Then you're not investing, rahter farming. Anything that is hugely RNG and luck based is to be avoided as well, except some things like the darkmoon cards or milling and prospecting in general. When you invest 100k+ in Icethorns, mill them and make hunderds of darkmoon cards the RNG becomes a beautiful pattern that in huge quantities is highly profitable. Now that's an investment.
    found out, emblems are the most profitable for now, can exchange for gems, orbs, pretty much anything.
    also honor from pvp,
    but i still dont know, i will probably either sell them or buy some materials that i can use the materials to make-transmute gems or do something else with them.

its shame losing half of it, be it 100k or 50k
    and investing, well i plan to play wow less than 10 hours a week might reduce it to 5 hours a week, so yeah , better to get rid of it, and have coins, because coins are the ultimate currency ;D

2. I would suggest enchanting reagents, damaged necklaces, vellums and other things that don't have deposit costs. Pretty safe bet.

3. I would suggest enchanting reagents, damaged necklaces, vellums and other things that don't have deposit costs. Pretty safe bet.
    by enchanting reagensts you mean, abys crystals, dream shards, infinite dusts etc?
    to get those "in a cheap way" need to farm em ;)

4. hmm people seem to not participate on this forum to much, can't wait in a few months to see people come here crying about the squish and that warmane steals their "paycheck" :)))

- ignorance is a habit

5. I would suggest enchanting reagents, damaged necklaces, vellums and other things that don't have deposit costs. Pretty safe bet.
    enchanting mats lol. those things that everyone can get in rdfs and raids? no.

damaged necklaces? no. besides they are not as easily farmable and you can full donate a profession and bypass all that.

vellums? no lol. the enchants the enchanter put on vellums? maybe. but unless you get lucky and somone is buying those super rare enchants that people sell for crazy prices. no.

deposit costs? what? if you have deposit cost issues then u have nearly no gold as it is.

i make millions of gold every year and the squish never hurts those who have learned to play the market. i have never done any of the above bc its not worth it. you might and thats a huge MIGHT break even before the squish by doing the above. the previous 3 squishes before this one were all materails for alchemy that sold well. this past year it was gems, titansteel, and a very few other things. If you keep track of the market and watch it, should be a no brainer year to year what sells well and where you can make money at.

like i tell everyone, the rich stay rich and the poor get poorer unless they are somehow able to make gold and build up materials before the next squish.

At this point it is really dumb. I dont know why warmane even bothers with gold. when warmane was molten gold was pretty easy to get and never a squish no one cared and everything took care of itself as in day 1 players could sell stacks of lowest level materials for 2k gold thus giving them the boost they need to buy talents mounts ect while they level where as now people run out of gold by level 30 bc of the 7x rates and mats around those lower levels sell for crap.

6. I guess you don't understand correlation with no deposit advantage and making gold.

but sure, this is for people who want to preserve or for people who do this as optional revenue after all they good high value-per-stack stuff.

7. Don't really know where to go for help and i can't message a gm unless it's for a ban. I just downloaded the game from the suggested torrent but for some reason
    it only says connecting then unable to connect is there any reason for it? thanks in advance.

8. Don't really know where to go for help and i can't message a gm unless it's for a ban. I just downloaded the game from the suggested torrent but for some reason
    it only says connecting then unable to connect is there any reason for it? thanks in advance.
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

9. enchanting mats lol. those things that everyone can get in rdfs and raids? no.

damaged necklaces? no. besides they are not as easily farmable and you can full donate a profession and bypass all that.

vellums? no lol. the enchants the enchanter put on vellums? maybe. but unless you get lucky and somone is buying those super rare enchants that people sell for crazy prices. no.

deposit costs? what? if you have deposit cost issues then u have nearly no gold as it is.

i make millions of gold every year and the squish never hurts those who have learned to play the market. i have never done any of the above bc its not worth it. you might and thats a huge MIGHT break even before the squish by doing the above. the previous 3 squishes before this one were all materails for alchemy that sold well. this past year it was gems, titansteel, and a very few other things. If you keep track of the market and watch it, should be a no brainer year to year what sells well and where you can make money at.

like i tell everyone, the rich stay rich and the poor get poorer unless they are somehow able to make gold and build up materials before the next squish.

At this point it is really dumb. I dont know why warmane even bothers with gold. when warmane was molten gold was pretty easy to get and never a squish no one cared and everything took care of itself as in day 1 players could sell stacks of lowest level materials for 2k gold thus giving them the boost they need to buy talents mounts ect while they level where as now people run out of gold by level 30 bc of the 7x rates and mats around those lower levels sell for crap.
    yeah everyone says that, but doesn't give away the "secrets"

<< the best bussiness is to not tell everyone what you know >>

empty advices from experts all i see here, anyway happy squish in few months.

10. That's because there are no "secrets", it's abysmally simple. It's not some amazing knowledge that separates rich from poor. All you do is buy low, sell high and watch how the market goes. Make 1 Gold million times and you have million gold. I have told like 500 people exactly what I'm doing to milk gold and 2 of them actually made huge, bought multiple SMs and stuff. 498 told "oMg nO onE iS bUyinG :(:(:(" after their 2 day "effort".

11. Hi, ive been inactive for about a year, mostly played on icecrown realm. I can see all my BiS endgame characters disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them or its all gone? Is IT possible that i have to log in ingame and chose new names? I dont have wotlk on pc and asking if there is even need to install it, cause if everything is lost im not interested in wasting another 5 years here. Thanks

12. Hi, ive been inactive for about a year, mostly played on icecrown realm. I can see all my BiS endgame characters disappeared. Is there any way to retrieve them or its all gone? Is IT possible that i have to log in ingame and chose new names? I dont have wotlk on pc and asking if there is even need to install it, cause if everything is lost im not interested in wasting another 5 years here. Thanks
    yes, most likely your characters have been flagged for a rename due to inactivity. That is why they do not appear on Website.

get a client here: https://www.warmane.com/download > "Wotlk (old)"

13. when is the next planned Inactivity Cleanup?

14. Lol, this is posted on January 20 and will take affect 17 Feb.... thats a LOT more than 2 weeks notice bud XD

First ... 61415161718 Last