1. June 7, 2020  

Characters are deleted.

Hey guys. I just logged in after a few months of taking a break, and behold, my characters are gone. Non-selectable. Nothing.

It says Frostmourne (1) when selecting the server, but when you enter, it is empty.

I really do not want to lose that level 70+ mage. Any ideas?

2. June 7, 2020  
    You checked in-game? Check under account history maybe somebody broke into your account. If you're premium open a general ticket and ask what happened, else mail [email protected] and wait for a reply (about 1 week).

3. June 7, 2020  
    You checked in-game? Check under account history maybe somebody broke into your account. If you're premium open a general ticket and ask what happened, else mail [email protected] and wait for a reply (about 1 week).
    Yes. I have access to my in game account and forum account both. I can enter the game and login with no problem. And when i log in, i can see my character number shown in brackets. Like frostmourne (1). That is correct. I had my mage there. But when i double click the server and get in to server, the list is empty. There are no characters.

4. June 7, 2020  
    I also DO NOT see any of my characters from the website. I had a level 70+ mage (72 or 73) and a lower hunter. Both are gone, but both are only visible as a number in a bracket written next to the server name.

5. June 7, 2020  
    Can you find them under character restoration service?

6. The same happened to me too. Lordaeron and Icecrown are showing 1 character each (in brackets in-game) but when I choose the realm, it's empty. There's nothing in character restoration too.
    My last activity was 5 months ago when I added two step auth. Why they're both deleted?

7. The same happened to me too. Lordaeron and Icecrown are showing 1 character each (in brackets in-game) but when I choose the realm, it's empty. There's nothing in character restoration too.
    My last activity was 5 months ago when I added two step auth. Why they're both deleted?
    If you have stopped playing only 5 months ago (and your charcters were not low level) there are 3 cases:
    1. You have logged the wrong account. So your main account is a different one

2. Someone have logged your account to delete all characters ("Restoration tools" shows only characters deleted in the past 30 days)
    In this case I do not know if there is any support but you may try to contact "Support Team" by sending an email to [email protected] (or by opening a ticket in-game if premium account)

3. Someone have logged your account and have sold that those characters for Coins. You can verify that on "Trade" section
    https://www.warmane.com/account > "Trade"
    Select "Frotmourne" > select a random charcter > "Character Trade" > "Sell".
    Now you can see "Character I've traded" button.

8. Exact same thing happened to me, although, my chars were not high level so I didn't want to complain.
    I just hope it will not happen again.