1. Your character must be level 70 to transfer, so no twinks don't count as available for transfer.
    Well @Keymouse8800, Proterean (staff) said this on October 6th:

"We are also looking into twink transfers. There are some issues regarding enchants on those characters and how that would be transferred." (Page 8)

Thats why i imagen hes asking.

2. I refereed to the original statement that should and probably does hold all the needed information. (Page 1 - first post)

3. /sigh, hes doing a follow up question on what the GM said later in the thread (page 8) , he did not ask about the original post. Obviously.

4. Hi. I transfered 5 toons from outland to icecrown. The first one showed up within roughly 2 hours. The others are still pending for about a day now. Just wondering if this is normal or there's some kind of problem...

5. Hello guys I didnt receive my starting pack with items and Im still missing spells and mounts too .. I opened ticket 9 days ago here on the website and still no one answered. When I open ticket ingane they tell me I need one on the website. What can I do ?

6. Hello guys I didnt receive my starting pack with items and Im still missing spells and mounts too .. I opened ticket 9 days ago here on the website and still no one answered. When I open ticket ingane they tell me I need one on the website. What can I do ?
    Wait and be patient. Its all you can really do.

7. So i cant transfer player from outland if i dont have coins?

8. So i cant transfer player from outland if i dont have coins?
    There are no coins involved in the transfer from Outland > Icecrown or any of the given options. You just pick the character you want to transfer, pick the relevant option and wait.

Note as far as i understand your character still needs to be 70 level, if your character does not show in your account panel you need to login with that char as its probably marked for name change due to inactivity.

9. I spended like 100 coins on TBC server what happend with this i mean we switch on Icecrown and get green items what happend with spended coins i dont understand? So we lose everything?

10. I spended like 100 coins on TBC server what happend with this i mean we switch on Icecrown and get green items what happend with spended coins i dont understand? So we lose everything?
    If you are asking if they return it to you for new use, no they won't, at least its not stated anywhere. Look at the bright side, you still get to play the character you've spent your donations on.

Sidenote: Here is the policy you agreed to regarding your donations and the option to refund:
    https://www.warmane.com/policies/refund
    Edited: November 17, 2020

11. So my character is not showing up in the transfer list as it's probably flagged for a name change. I can't log into TBC as there are no realm lists showing up when I log in. So, I can't change my name to transfer my character.

Any advice on how to proceed here?
    Character name is Selfish.

Thanks

12. '- Your character must be level 70' so you're telling me that the character ive spent literally thousands of coins on won't be transferrable as im a 60 twink? You gotta be kidding me?

13. I have this same issue....My character is not showing up and I am unable to login to the TBC server since it is down. I opened a ticket on the website 3 days ago and still no answer. I also created a forum post in the premium section and asked if it was normal for tickets to take 3+ days to get a response. The post ended up getting deleted for some reason. I guess they don't want people knowing how long ticket wait times are?

14. I transferred a Hunter and a Warrior. My warrior is missing Defensive stance and Hunter doesn't have a pet and does not have tame pet. I tried doing the quest but the quest givers don't have a quest for me. What should i do?

First ... 31112131415 ... Last