1. Battlegrounds

Please, please, please do something about the 12k hp fresh lvl 80 with no gear, or only white/green gear. First of all, they're 100% useless. They could be usefull only in strand of the ancients and isle of conquest but there's no way they can reach the "machines" alive with 12k hp.

As a bis with all classes, i absolutely hate playing VS them, since its not fun at all. they get one shotted, its not pvp it feels like questing. And i'm playing BG not doing quest.

Battlegrounds used to be split between High GS and Low GS. It was great, but you decided to remove this for Frostmourne.
    Alright but please, add this again. So we can have:

Frostmourne : Alone on their side

Lordaeron/Icecrown/Blackrock : On the other side with cross realm BG and GS "groups"

I truly think when you're 12k hp and get one shotted you don't enjoy pvp. And when you're Bis and you oneshot 0 gear ppl its not fun either.

iF the low GS thinks quest are too long, they can still farm honor at lvl 79, so its funnier for them. Or they can buy 232 for points, or they can donate, or they can farm in pve. Anyway there's plenty of things to do instead of afk in every bg to get the 1k bonus.

I'm doing this post because its a real pain to have sometimes up to 50% of your BG with less than 20k hp. Its not fun for anyone. It's been a year now... and its way too long.

My suggestion is not blizzlike but since it was like that 1 year ago, im 100% sure this argument cannot be used against me.
    Secondly, you already did it so you can do it again.

Thanks for reading, and hoping to see some changes soon.

2. I completely agree, worst toon I had in a BG was a 8k HP sham. 8k...... how long do you think he lasted...... and in small BG like Warsong, one useless guy makes ALL the difference, they cant heal, cant dps, cant do nothing but die and takes someone else place.

I'm no developper but i guess separating BG based on GS would require much less work than creating special events, such as Deathmatch PVP and Azshara raid.

3. As Frostmourne has already started clearing ICC and they soon will enter final pvp season, I don't see any reason why the battlegrounds should be separated.

Thou i fully agree a low gear bracket should be added no matter if people find way to abuse it.

4. You have 2 options now:
    - premade to destroy your ungear opponents
    - afk to get passive honor bonus

And i agree.. there's no reason to do BG as a BG lover. Since you won't have fun in any of those cases...

5. - afk to get passive honor bonus
    You do realize that's a bannable offense?
    Edited: January 8, 2021

6. ofc i do, and that's why im posting here. What are you suppose to do when you enter a warsong glutch with 3-4 people with 15k health and the rest of the battleground refusing to resurrect because you just can't do anything as 6vs10? you run in an try to 1v10? I'm not superman. So you just wait until the end of the BG to Hopefully get geared ppl with you.
    Before frostmourne it was way better. Now its just pointless 9/10 times...

And what about the ungeared boys that "HAVE TO AFK" since they litteraly can't do anything? why shouldn't it a considered bannable?....

7. ofc i do, and that's why im posting here. What are you suppose to do when you enter a warsong glutch with 3-4 people with 15k health and the rest of the battleground refusing to resurrect because you just can't do anything as 6vs10? you run in an try to 1v10? I'm not superman. So you just wait until the end of the BG to Hopefully get geared ppl with you.
    Before frostmourne it was way better. Now its just pointless 9/10 times...

And what about the ungeared boys that "HAVE TO AFK" since they litteraly can't do anything? why shouldn't it a considered bannable?....
    Cross-realm battlegrounds is what ruined this. Whenever you see too many people from Blackrock or Lordaeron you know it's going to be a ****storm.

8. i disagree, cross realm is great. And i don't think your skill depends on where you're from. What you're saying is all Blackrock and lordaeron's players are bad? xdxd xdxd xdxd.

What is ruining pvp is the gear difference. As explained above.... it was PERFECT before they removed the GEARSCORE separation...

9. What is ruining pvp is the gear difference. As explained above.... it was PERFECT before they removed the GEARSCORE separation...
    Well, they removed it more likely due to stu*** ppl, which started to abuse this separation in order to own people in low ilvl bracket.

10. how is it possible to abuse? remove all your gear so you have 0 gs? then put it back?
    isn't it possible to add a functionality like, 1 gs bracket goes up to idk "5k" and if you put your gear back on you get auto kick?
    don't get mad, i have no clue how to abuse this system so i'm just guessing

11. how is it possible to abuse? remove all your gear so you have 0 gs? then put it back?
    isn't it possible to add a functionality like, 1 gs bracket goes up to idk "5k" and if you put your gear back on you get auto kick?
    don't get mad, i have no clue how to abuse this system so i'm just guessing
    Some ppl made alts, with bis gear for such bracket, so avg ilvl (it did sum up bags, bank ofc) wasn't enough to put such player to another league(240ilvl+ for example). Can't say for sure, but within few weeks there were a lot of such chars.

But yes, simple gear removal from char to bag didn't work obviously. Anyway, now bgs are fine +-, either both factions unbalanced or both geared.
    Only if make some system to forbid low geared players to join 10v10, 15v15, but I guess this is bull**** as well.

12. Some ppl made alts, with bis gear for such bracket, so avg ilvl (it did sum up bags, bank ofc) wasn't enough to put such player to another league(240ilvl+ for example). Can't say for sure, but within few weeks there were a lot of such chars.
    I don't see this as a problem. Since even in the higher bracket ppl with 5k gs (idk exactly the number) would face 6k5+ so its pretty much the same thing.
    Ungear vs tryhard bis gear 240ilvl or 5k+ vs 6k5. Its just more balanced. It's better to face 240ilvl players as ungear instead of 6k5.

And i know BG are more or less balanced. I'm not arguing this. I'm just saying some BG are extremely painful since you have half your team with 12k hp who are 100% useless...
    Without them it would be super great.

Your idea of forbidding low geared ppl to join 10v10/15vs15 seems great! But if it gets implemented we'll have alteracs and island full of 12k hp and this will be then end of 40vs40...

So again... I'm for 2 separate bracket....

Last option would be to have a minimum of idk 5k gs to join battlegrounds but this would be totally unfair for ppl wanting to grind pvp gear....

So again... I'm for 2 separate bracket.

13. Yea guys, u have to do something or just simply add options to avoid AV lol (add option to turn off AV bg for me ) coz it's unbelievble what is happening there...who is playing often knows it's totally shame for Alliance 90% .
    And plus to reduce Multiboxer with some kind of regulations, coz horde players can sit all bg on *** and Mboxer will do all job for them literally.

14. Yea guys, u have to do something or just simply add options to avoid AV lol (add option to turn off AV bg for me ) coz it's unbelievble what is happening there...who is playing often knows it's totally shame for Alliance 90% .
    And plus to reduce Multiboxer with some kind of regulations, coz horde players can sit all bg on *** and Mboxer will do all job for them literally.
    Sorry man, but I made this post concerning ungear players. I don't have problems in alterac at all. I don't have any trouble to win as alliance or horde. I don't have any problems fighting Multiboxers and they are part of the game.
    If you want i could do a guide on "How to click on towers and get the mines in alterac valley" but again, this post is not about that.
    And the option you're looking for to avoid alterac valley is "que specific battleground" instead of random.

15. Okey so you elitist wannabies, here is the deal.

You want gearscore for raids dropping items that get you to that gearscore, you want people to be full bis when joining pvp. No its not going to happen and nothing will change. Its as bad for you as the lower player, i would even say you are no concern, but the low geared player that gets one shotted by wannabies like you, he has a real issue.

12 Last