1. TellMeWhen Optimized

TellMeWhen is an addon to track Cooldowns/Buffs/Debuffs/Weapon Enchants/Reactive Abilities
    see https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/tellmewhen and for a quick guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLQdg7DDuY

The 3.3.5a version was pretty badly optimized and had a memory leak, so I've fixed it and added common optimization techniques.

-> Download <-
    Mirror

All the details and data inside *_benchmark.txt files.
    Changes made inside changelog.txt.
    Your existing config is compatible to this version.

summarized:
    This version consumes 3 times less CPU and 20 times less memory.

Compared to WeakAuras on the same use cases:
    - WeakAuras takes 5-20 times longer to load
    - WeakAuras consumes ~13 times more memory on load
    - WeakAuras consumes 7-8 times more memory (I ignored the 10-14MB WeakAurasOptions occupy)
    - WeakAuras consumes 3-5 times more CPU
    Edited: January 11, 2021 Reason: Made a github, but can't use it because it got flagged. Using some random file hosts now

2. internal cooldown for on-proc trinkets (dbw, sts, wfs, dfo, potl, cts etc) doesnt work

timer doesnt show up at all

if icon is set to show when usable its just stays there without updaing its status even if its on icd
    if set on show when unusable - doesnt show

3. internal cooldown for on-proc trinkets (dbw, sts, wfs, dfo, potl, cts etc) doesnt work
    The addon does not claim to track trinket ICDs, you can use NeedToKnow, which is TellMeWhen in progress bar for that.

timer doesnt show up at all
    It does, as the default blizzard rotating progress bar on the action bars. Every addon you use to modify that will apply to TellMeWhen aswell, thus OmniCC and Cooldowns will work for a numerical timer display.

if icon is set to show when usable its just stays there without updaing its status even if its on icd
    if set on show when unusable - doesnt show
    See first answer

I didn't write it, I optimized it. Adding the ICD tracker from NeedToKnow to TellMeWhen would be easy though.

4. It does, as the default blizzard rotating progress bar on the action bars. Every addon you use to modify that will apply to TellMeWhen aswell, thus OmniCC and Cooldowns will work for a numerical timer display.
    what i meant, is that there is no timer/progress bar for icd. works fine on everything else with either omnicc or built-in cd text in elvui.

default TMW 1.2.5 + InternalCooldowns v 1.1.1.1 works just fine. its yours modified version that refuses to show icd on proc trinkets
    Edited: January 13, 2021

5. what i meant, is that there is no timer/progress bar for icd. works fine on everything else with either omnicc or built-in cd text in elvui.

default TMW 1.2.5 + InternalCooldowns v 1.1.1.1 works just fine. its yours modified version that refuses to show icd on proc trinkets
    in case you (or anyone else) are looking for an improved version of "tellmewhen" I recommend: KTracker