1. Terminated account / help

Hello, my account has been terminated.
    Is there any way to get it back? Do I need to wait for few months? How does the procedure go?
    Thank you.

2. Terminated means banned permanently. You can make a ban appeal using support system on website: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

3. I did, they said it's not in the community best interest to remove the ban at this time. Does it mean it can be removed at some time in the future?
    And why to make ban appeal in they ban it permanently?

4. I did, they said it's not in the community best interest to remove the ban at this time. Does it mean it can be removed at some time in the future?
    You have been perma-banned. Your appeal has been declined. It's over. Make a new account.

5. I did, they said it's not in the community best interest to remove the ban at this time. Does it mean it can be removed at some time in the future?
    You can make another ban appeal later. You might get unbanned at some point, in a few months or years. The support system allows making a new ban appeal every 30 days.

6. Is there any case where someone got unbanned after getting the terminated status?

7. Is there any case where someone got unbanned after getting the terminated status?
    Yes, it sometimes happens when they make a ban appeal months or years later. They don't do it that soon after the ban unless there was something wrong with the ban itself.

8. Okay, thank you for the info, much appreciated.