1. Was there a whole bunch of posts deleted or am I losing my mind?
    It was slipping onto Off-Topic page 2 for some time.

2. Have you heard about the mining and smithing rework?
    Have I heard? *giggles nervously* Of course, I have

3. Have you heard about the mining and smithing rework?
    Did i just hear you say [Thunderfury, blessed blade of the Windseeker]?????????????

4. Level 5 Circle of the Moon Druid reporting in

One more level for CR 2 Wildshapes!

5. DND?
    I had been playing a level 5 Death Cleric.
    Just this week, made myself a new Bard. Waiting to see if I'll do anything with it.

6. DND?
    I had been playing a level 5 Death Cleric.
    Just this week, made myself a new Bard. Waiting to see if I'll do anything with it.
    D&D 5e indeed.

Hope your bard wont be one of those that appear on memes quite a lot.

Clerics are so interesting! Hoping to hop back into playing one once again. Had a Life domain one for a short time (lvl 1-8). Would've had him for longer, if party didn't take him for granted. Party seemed to expect him to be there for them always. Even while they picker with each other, cast spells on each other (Frequent Friendly Fire), another PC even ran from a fight.. Let's argue and use spells at each other, while in lair of BBEG. Then there's the case of stealing from my PC. Fun part is that my PC did loot a magical ring, but was thinking whom to give it to.. Left without goodbyes few days later. I mean, if you steal from a spellcaster, at least hide it from your person, when one can cast Locate Object to find the thought to be lost missing ring.

Tbh.. Glad that the campaign is quite dead now, as it was going into comical levels of stupidity and self-centered lust for power..

I don't know how people expect others (PC's) to stick around while treating them like garbage.

7. I haven't had to deal with that, fortunately. I did have to deal with tragic loss, though. My cleric was originally a peace cleric, but my DM was allowing us to remake our characters however we wanted up until level 5. The session before we were to level to 5, another PC that was very close to my own was murdered, and I took the opportunity to convert the character into a death cleric. In the following session the next week, I hadn't told anyone but the DM about the change. We ended up in a pretty big fight and the group was expecting me to heal. Instead, I sucked the life out of someone and then followed up by turning them into a zombie. It was quite the WTF moment for them and I ended up having a lot of fun with that session as a result.

8. We ended up in a pretty big fight and the group was expecting me to heal. Instead, I sucked the life out of someone and then followed up by turning them into a zombie. It was quite the WTF moment for them and I ended up having a lot of fun with that session as a result.

What kind of party are you playing with atm?

We got:
    Half-Orc Moon Druid |That's me, yay
    Vedalken Divination Wizard
    Pallid Elf Soulknife Rogue - Swarmkeeper Ranger (3/2)
    Protection Aasimar Order Cleric
    Kobold Conjuration Wizard

This new campaign is certainly more enjoyable all around, major improvement to quality and effort put into RP, world- and character building. Party members are forming friendships and bonding for a change. Enjoying my time in wild shape, being the damage sponge for enemy hits.. Some reveals from my own backstory waiting around the corner, combined with bigger lore drop (by the DM) for the rest of the players.

9. My current party looks like this.

Human Death Cleric (myself)
    Orc Barbarian
    Warforged Paladin
    Protector Aasimar Celestial Sorceror

10. I like to make interesting characters that I think could make interesting twists on roleplay. I stick almost exclusively to playing a Human though. I've had people ask me, and even make fun of me, for playing something they see as plain and boring when I have so many other options to choose from. I just don't like the aesthetics of anything more than I do humans.

11. 1st characters?

Mine was Garrett Greenbottle. Garrett name from Thief games, Greenbottle from PHB's Halfling surnames.
    He was a Lightfoot Halfling, Rogue, who would've thought.
    Chose Charlatan as a background.
    Imagined him to have dark messy hair, leather vest on top of common clothes.

Something of this sort, which looks oddly familiar:

Not much of backstory on him. Just a local Halfling with an itch for adventure, and for gold on the side via breaking and enter, or by selling "magical" trinkets. Buy cheap and sell expensive to a believer. Didn't matter how he obtained gold, as long as he did get it. No, he didn't steal from the party. Good at heart, bit bad on his actions.

Lived up to level 5, as it was destined with "Introduction to D&D" -type of a campaign.

12. The death cleric I mentioned is technically my first character that I've ever played, but I've dreamed up plenty of characters over the years. They aren't really DND characters, as I made them from a roleplay perspective and never played them.

I use a website for my current characters. My cleric is here: https://www.dndbeyond.com/profile/Go...cters/46924098

The backstory is this;
    She was orphaned at a young age, taken in and raised by dwarves. While the character had originally been themed as a life cleric, and from a roleplay perspective, kinda is, she was played as a peace cleric. The life cleric part is important because the deity she worships is the raven queen, the goddess of life and death. Due to her status as a member of the clergy, she does meet many pilgrims, and has gone on pilgrimages of her own. As a consequence, she's learned multiple languages (Common, Dwarvish, Elvish, Gnomish).

Details about her family were left open-ended intentionally, as a tool for other characters to potentially connect to her through unknown blood relations or relationships with family. As such, has been left largely unexplored for the time being.

Through the campaign thus far, she has made a couple very good friends. The one she was closest to ended up getting his throat slit in the middle of the night by someone he shouldn't have been messing with. This ended up being a "last straw" scenario (prior events included cultists burning villages, murdering innocents, etc), where ᚨᚱᛁᚨᚾ had felt she was being ignored by her deity, the raven queen. In order to get her goddess' attention, she switched from life to death (still under the raven queen) to wreak havoc. In so doing, she gave up much of her healing and support abilities in lieu of spells of the vampiric and necromantic sort. Which is a permanent change to the character, since such changes were only permitted to newbies by our DM for characters under level 5.

And that's essentially the character's story so far.

13. May 3, 2021  
    It's been interesting last few sessions..

Had to rescue our boss that got kidnapped.
    Failed.
    Now our boss and one of us are held hostage.
    Try again.
    Now the boss is free, but boss' brother died during the rescue.. and now my PC ended up in the same cage.
    Dontforgetmeherepleasethankyou.jpg

Next session is going to be hard on the feels. Will see what happens..
    Should probably flesh out backup character just in case..