1. Impossible to make forum threads in the "Support & Q/A" subforum

When I try to submit a new topic in the "Support & Q/A" subforum, the webpage gives me an error and tells me I have to "select a thread prefix" even though there's no prefix drop-down menu to be found anywhere on the page, like there is when creating a thread in this subforum.

Is the "Support & Q/A" subforum just doomed? What am I supposed to do to get assistance with the issue I want to post about there? My problem description is too long to fit into a GM ticket and I can't post about it anywhere else since I'm afraid my forum thread will without a doubt just be removed and I'll get a warning for posting in the wrong forum. :S

2. Forum threads are usually moved to correct place, not deleted. Afaik they don't give warnings for posting in the wrong place.

3. This is so weird... Forum looks completely different in chrome than it does in other browsers, extremely hard to navigate. Seems to work fine in incognito window, must be some extention of mine. Awkward thread is awkward. This can be deleted...