1. Problems with FasterPay

Hello I have a problem with donating through fasterpay, after i confirm it in my internet banking app, it keeps on saying "transaction failed".
    100% positive, there is nothing wrong with my card (other services like ordering food etc. works fine), I also tried some trouble shooting like using different browser, donating on a different internet connection, different PC etc.

Some of my guildies are having this problem as well.

Any chance we would get previous system back?
    It worked flawlessly.

2. Bump.

I'd also like to know why my topic was moved from "Suggestions & Changes" to "Support & Q/A", i doubt regular players have info why FasterPay replaced the previous system, which is the reason why i posted this in that section and not here.

3. proly cuz its not a suggestion?
    warman use payment wall u can complain to them if u have trouble wit the options they give ur country

4. Issues with FasterPay

Can't use fasterpay to donate more due to not being able to be verified, Have waited 4 days so far and still am waiting to be verified. PLEASE give us another way to donate using credit cards.

5. I agree. I'd like an optional payment option like Paypal, Stripe or whatever. As long it works! :)

6. I agree. I'd like an optional payment option like Paypal, Stripe or whatever. As long it works! :)
    PayPal will never be an option, never heard of Stripe. Paysafecard should be the easiest, yet people don't seem to use it. Beats using CC and fighting with Paymentwall's demands of copy of ID's.

7. fighting with Paymentwall's demands of copy of ID's.
    Previous system didn't demand copy of ID's tho. Was the previous system Paymentwall as well? Can't remember.

8. Paysafecard doesn't work for me because I don't feel like buying another fn service just to donate money to warmane. Why do I have to pay 10 euros for that? Fasterpay doesn't work because of "internal errors" even though I verify that it is indeed me via my online banking and the rest of the options are all IN ARABIC despite me not being from the region or me using a VPN.

I literarly cannot donate anymore. I could do so before via FasterPay, but since this paywall was introduced, it has quite literarly become impossible.

Warmane just doesn't want my money anymore I guess xD