1. Hi. I can't say for sure where this texture is. Presumably in the archive patch-5.MPQ/TILESET/IRONFORGE
    Edited: October 2, 2021

2. HD textures of armor

Hey there,

does anyone know which armor items are actually reworked? I just figured out druid's season 1 / tier 4 gear looks different on the shoulders.

Thanks in advance for any reply!

3. Hello,

When I use certain spells and abilitys on my characters or when some mobs use spells there is like a blue weird box showing up. Propably something related to texture stuffs. Any idea how I could fix it? Other than that the client seems awesome so far. Good work

4. Settings problem

Hi guys, i have a problem with this client. My settings don't save after i quit the game. Every time I launch i need to set resolution, windowed mode etc. Can anyone help?

5. Hi guys, i have a problem with this client. My settings don't save after i quit the game. Every time I launch i need to set resolution, windowed mode etc. Can anyone help?
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

6. Hello,

When I use certain spells and abilitys on my characters or when some mobs use spells there is like a blue weird box showing up. Propably something related to texture stuffs. Any idea how I could fix it? Other than that the client seems awesome so far. Good work
    Didn't come here for about half a month for technical reasons.
    Show examples of what breaks. So that we understand where the problem is.

7. Hello, just wanted to take a second. I have been using this client for roughly 2 weeks now, or about 12 days if you want to be specific. It has been absolutely outstanding the entire time and I haven't encountered any issues personally really, only issue I have been having is the fact that basically everything will not save. When I re open the client it comes up like the first time I opened it, graphics set to 0, none of the effects saved, sound maxed, and I have to go through and reset everything and re log every time I open the client. Is there anything I can do so it saves or however you'd explain that? Thanks again.

EDIT: I just scrolled up 2 messages to Skulls reply, tried it and it worked. No more of my issues other than not being able to go into windowed mode. Thanks!
    Edited: October 22, 2021

8. why i can`t login in the game ? after i put the name and passaword , the screen remen in "connection"

9. Did you select the server by clicking on the text above the exit from the game?

10. omg i`m so bad
    thank you man ,i rly didnt know that

11. Hi. I noticed that ModelSwapper doesn't work with this HD client, but it works with the regular client. Is it possible that there is a patch that is overwriting the changes made by ModelSwapper, or does the HD client have some kind of protection feature as to prevent ModelSwapper from possibly corrupting textures maybe?

12. Hello. Unfortunately, I don't know how this program works. Perhaps it is tied to the hash amount, which is changed here.

13. Could you please tell me what patch do I have to delete to get the old colors back for Arcane Mage Missiles? I really don't like the new red with blue missiles. Thank you.

First 12345 ... Last