1. I tell racist players something like "Hey I'm black so you leave me alone!" then printscreen their *** going full on racist, and get them banned.
    F***ing 200 iq right here, I'm gonna do this the next time I see that guy on Frostmourne who keeps RPing as a nazi in trade chat

2. Many people do this, that's why I think this rule should be revisited. Maybe making racist statements aimed in general should be punished instead of saying it to someone personally. I can larp as any race and bait someone to get a ban any time of the day.
    I understand, but you have to understand the types of people the staff has to deal with on a regular daily basis. They skirt and push the limits as much as they can. This is why these rules are established the way they are, because they are very clear and very straightforward. Having it any other way is less so. If you want to have a giggle with your mates, nobody's stopping you, so long as it is contained in a private space - whispers, party chat, or even guild chat if the environment setup for it is right. But those are all things that are within the player's power to control.

First 123