Hi

I'm just wondering if it's at all possible to toggle a setting somewhere so that I never have to end up in horde-groups in RDF again? It's really really bad tbh. And I don't mind if the queues would be really long if the factions are imbalanced or anything. I'd rather just not queue heroics at all tbh than facing these groups.

I had a dungeon last night where I watched every mechanic and it was a flawless run, they didnt miss a thing, they stood in every single "fire" and ate all frontal-cones etc. It was a perfect run if you are trying to wipe. Tank dropping from 100% to 5% hp and not reacting or learning from the first few hits.

And if that was all I wouldnt mind, everyone has been a noob sometime. But when you very gently and politely suggest how you could handle the mechanics you just end up with something along the lines of; "No need ally-scum, ill rape your mother instead ally-scum".

Not to mention these guys press need on everything, they would rather vendor items than seing a fellow player get an item-upgrade. I just can't handle any more of these children. =/ It's a struggle and an unpleasant one at that... If there is no option to toggle off, I thank you for the lvling-experience at least. The solo-parts was great fun to relive!