1. Composition > Gear > Skill

or it's corollary

EQ > $$$ > IQ

2. Why would you say that, just curious.
    WOTLK content is really poor at high level, and the pve is a nightmare with all the absurd gear inflation going on in this server making the experience sour tasting.
    The general level of the players is absolutly terrible. This is a 10+years old game and a lot of people still cant do basic stuff on straight foward raid (ICC is one of the most EASIEST raid.. it's mechanicaly a joke. it's basically just a damage contest)

PVP wise.. no one is playing pvp, that's why the solo queue (blackrock or not) are long as hell. 3v3 is dead and players are absurdly trash. So many bad players
    Edited: August 27, 2022

3. Yes it is worth. It's a relatively solid wrath recreation. Perfect? No... But Classic Wrath is going to be an utter abomination compared to the old game. Winner? Warmane, the lemmings who play classic either don't care/wont notice or remember.

4. The general level of the players is absolutly terrible. This is a 10+years old game and a lot of people still cant do basic stuff
    3 times i've tried to do Gnomeregan dungeon via Random Dungeon Finder, 3 times the group died because people have this weird strategy to jump from high places to get to a boss, then all die because they start the fight with 5% HP.

First time it happend, i said meh, maybe bad luck, second time i found it weird to die in the same way, third time i knew people are just dumb and can't do Gnomeregan without dying.
    This isn't raiding, this isn't even high level dungeon, it's like...level 20 dungeon.

On topic , yes, it's worth playing on Warmane in 2022.

5. Been playing on Warmane almonst a year now. Fell off for a bit like I always do because of IRL stuff, but I picked it up again the other day and I'm right back to all my progress, usually I have to start over every time. It's 100% the original wotlk world of warcraft which is something Blizzard doesn't even have.

6. If classic blizzard doesn't change then I guess Warmane is worth your time in 2022, When I say blizzard doesn't change is how is it even playable when most servers are heavily populated on 1 faction while the other faction has like 80 players? How do you play it? The realms that actually have balanced population has que that lasts forever.

The only problem with warmane is 6k is the new normal unless you already have friends playing on the server and that are willing to carry you, if not then you have to find a guild that is willing to walk you through, the good thing tho is you can progress at your own pace, everything is unlocked and you are left to do it at your most convenient time, no need to rush.

7. Warmane is awesome and better than ever. Dungeon runs, raids, questing, awesome PvP, anything you want is here.

8. If classic blizzard doesn't change then I guess Warmane is worth your time in 2022, When I say blizzard doesn't change is how is it even playable when most servers are heavily populated on 1 faction while the other faction has like 80 players? How do you play it? The realms that actually have balanced population has que that lasts forever.

The only problem with warmane is 6k is the new normal unless you already have friends playing on the server and that are willing to carry you, if not then you have to find a guild that is willing to walk you through, the good thing tho is you can progress at your own pace, everything is unlocked and you are left to do it at your most convenient time, no need to rush.
    yes that is indeed very annoying. Today some ***** was asking people to be 6k for ToC raid. Otherwise, i was able to get into a ToC 25 and 10 man today as well as a VoA 25 and 10 man. I got some good gear drops and boosted my GS up to nearly 5.4k. ICC and RS are still pretty hard to get into tho. Either way I'm having fun and enjoying it

9. Personally, I'll be staying on Warmane as opposed to WOTLKC.

I don't have time for the grind anymore, and I don't even have kids yet - I'm sure there's a lot of other folks my age out there that are in the same boat.
    Even if I did have the time, I hated the grind, and I hated it in TBC. TBC was worse, but still. There's that, and the fact they're not implementing RDF. I have a feeling they will eventually, but it's not enough to bring me back. Plus I've invested so much time into my main on here. :shrug:

10. I say cut your losses. I also tried re-living the good ol' days on this server but ultimately failed. Everyone has some sort of corporate mindset now and it's still all just DKP this Reserved that.. Pugs are a waste of time since brainlets join and leave often mid-raid.

11. I say cut your losses. I also tried re-living the good ol' days on this server but ultimately failed. Everyone has some sort of corporate mindset now and it's still all just DKP this Reserved that.. Pugs are a waste of time since brainlets join and leave often mid-raid.
    Only natural when game goes from "exploration" to "efficiency" mode. New players are stumbling on their feet trying to stay with the pace.
    Reserves and DKP makes sense when brainlets join and leave. Who would want to give a powerful item to a brainlet who leaves after they get the item.

12. P2W shop is not rly a problem, the real problem is that everyone have multiple BiS chara.
    It's kinda normal since this server is up since so many years..

Even in loarderon wich block cash shop you will find a lot of BiS chara walking around

BUT, in other hand, you always find raid spot, rare are the people doing it with a full BiS raid. or atleast, call to be BiS (or near BiS) to join, mostly it's for gearing up.
    Also if there is lot of BiS in your raid group, it's even easier for you to call need on the drop to gear up cuz almost nobody except you will need the gear. so free&fast gearing up.

Another big problem (and it's the one with i got the biggest problem) of everyone being BiS, it's the PvP scene.
    everyone is BiS in bg or arena, THAT'S a big problem. a real one.

I wish they open a new realm with progressive content like frostmourne but permanent, with blocked cash-shop and isolated from all other realm, especially for PvP.
    This will be so good that everyone will start at the same again.

13. . .
    Edited: January 1, 2024

First 12