1. Transfer gold between Horde and Alliance

Is it possible to transfer gold between my horde and alliance characters by giving someone the sum I want on 1 faction, and then he gives it via his alt to my character in the opposite one?

2. Possible but you're at the mercy of the guy handing you his money for yours.

You can only transfer money by using the neutral auctionhouse with a 15% cut (just sell a random item at an insane price and buy it with your alt!) or factionchange the entire character holding your money.

3. Possible but you're at the mercy of the guy handing you his money for yours.

You can only transfer money by using the neutral auctionhouse with a 15% cut (just sell a random item at an insane price and buy it with your alt!) or factionchange the entire character holding your money.
    I tried this but I got the message that I cannot buy items ffrom my own account.

4. I tried this but I got the message that I cannot buy items ffrom my own account.
    Requires two accounts to do that.

5. Requires two accounts to do that.
    Ok I was thinking seriously about this already.

But to me it is strange that there is not such a service between players.

6. Take a look at this topic. I have not used his services so I cannot say if he is reliable or not, but I wouldn't think he would scam as long as he is advertising here.
    There are more people like him providing good and reliable services, just gotta look into it.

Have fun!

7. Take a look at this topic. I have not used his services so I cannot say if he is reliable or not, but I wouldn't think he would scam as long as he is advertising here.
    There are more people like him providing good and reliable services, just gotta look into it.

Have fun!
    Great! This is what I was looking for!! Tyvm!

Edit. I recommend this guy. He transfered 19k of the 20k I mailed him within less than 1 minute.
    Edited: August 3, 2023