1. How are ppl getting to level 80 with 10mins play time?

I looked at Character Trade session and saw ppl selling fresh 80 chars. The interesting thing is the played time is ranging from 8min-1hr.
    How are they doing it?

2. Hi Ardy, thanks for the reply. How does one buy insta lvl 80 and how much it cost?

3. Hi Ardy, thanks for the reply. How does one buy insta lvl 80 and how much it cost?
    20 coins.

Warmane gave few free max levels back in 2015 as compensation. So if there are characters with 1 minute play time and all levels gained 8 years ago, that's probably why.

If there are players with hour or two played with no dungeon achievements, no quest achievements, they were most likely boosted in a way that's against the rules.

4. I see. A fellow Raiden enjoyer.

Anw I could find that Service that sell 80 boost for 20 coints.
    This begs a few question on:

- why ppl are selling lvl 80 for 30 coins? Did they just spend 20 coins, spend a few hour to max proffesions to make 10 coins profit? Nth wrong with that, just want to confirm.

- why are those account almost naked? I have seen they done a lot of BG or arena but almost no items. Did they sell items for coins separately?

Sorry for many question. I am quite new on warmane but would like to learn about the community.

5. I see. A fellow Raiden enjoyer.

Anw I could find that Service that sell 80 boost for 20 coints.
    This begs a few question on:

- why ppl are selling lvl 80 for 30 coins? Did they just spend 20 coins, spend a few hour to max proffesions to make 10 coins profit? Nth wrong with that, just want to confirm.

- why are those account almost naked? I have seen they done a lot of BG or arena but almost no items. Did they sell items for coins separately?

Sorry for many question. I am quite new on warmane but would like to learn about the community.
    Some of those characters in trade have very valuable in-game items that don't add to coin price. Some items can be worth 5-12K each (BQL neck being the big one). To grind gold for those items takes time, several days most likely. If you decided to go for 20 coin boost service, and decided to use 10 coins for items/gold. You'll notice those 10 coins may not actually cover that much.
    Trade characters normally comes with mounts, achievements, professions on top of items.

I think most characters are played as normal, then people get bored and sell their characters to try/fund something new. Some do it for profit. Honor/emblems are used to buy in-game items and those are mailed to alts.

BoP items adds to the cost, BoE's don't. BiS (and other) items are kinda discounted. STS HC adds 18 coins to the price, STS N would add 17 or so, in store they are 23 and 22 coins respectively (numbers may not be accurate, but drives the point). If BiS item adds 18 coins, would you pay 14 coins for some random 10 man item that gets replaced soonish? Items that add to cost, but are easily replaceable aren't worth it in buyers' eyes.