1. Funny how all people now go crazy with their bought accounts from shady dealers that couldn't supply the original email :-)

Very welcome change, could never understand why anyone that committed so much time or money into their accounts should NOT want 2FA enabled...

You get used to open the Google Authenticator App upon logging in once a day, takes around 10 seconds or so PER DAY of effort.

2. Funny how all people now go crazy with their bought accounts from shady dealers that couldn't supply the original email :-)

Very welcome change, could never understand why anyone that committed so much time or money into their accounts should NOT want 2FA enabled...

You get used to open the Google Authenticator App upon logging in once a day, takes around 10 seconds or so PER DAY of effort.
    totally aggree!

3. actually,this 2FA is the best thing ever happend @ here

4. i very much like the change. as a vpn user i always got flagged as a bot and had to log in on the website first. since the change this doesn't seem happen anymore.
    Thank you :) now all i need is onyxia :D

5. Suggestion for ppl who dont recall their e-mails.

Can you guys like remove this option for 1-2 days so we see which e-mails we are using for current acc. Me for example i have 4 acc and i manage to recall only 2 e-mails, i have wrote e-mail to [email protected] ,but this suggestion to shut down the option just ppl to see their e-mails is decent for me. Cheers.

6. What's fun? Having 7 accounts and 7 different characters (I don’t use multibox), like a ****1ng *****, I open 7 browser windows with my emails and enter passwords twice (first on the site, then in the game). And the fact that you can link all accounts with one mail can be silent. More than a day has passed since the email was sent to [email protected]. Yes, I don’t mind even transferring all the characters to one account.

7. Only found this thread after spending 35 minutes trying to get the right code to actually log into my account.

I cut and pasted the 6 digit code and then told as an error that the code had expired and a new code will be sent.

If this keeps on happening then close my account as I will be looking for another server to play.

8. i am leaving this server if this wont change.. I DONT LIKE AUTHENTICATION CODES ALL TIMEEE CODES CODES CODES ! EVERYTIME ASK ME FOR CODE EVERY DAY!

9. If this keeps on happening then close my account as I will be looking for another server to play.
    I'd say good riddance. If people need half an hour to figure a 2FA, then I am more than glad to invite them to another server

10. I don't remember my previous email password and can't verify it. I sent you my email but didn't reply. What should I do

I can show my list. I have always been a favorite of foreign players. This game can only be played over walls. I can show all the things related to my account!!!!

11. I forgot my mail and now i cant log my account. Someone help me ?

12. i forgot my email what should i do?

13. Terrible take. The gmail requirement led to people making a new gmail just for a single account and never use that email again. You cannot blame people for forgetting or losing an email after like 5-10 years of never using it.

14. Im with you, i made 1 email, for my account long aggo, and i cant remember :33
    now im waiting for supp asnwer me

15. Would it be possible to lift the restriction on + on non-gmail accounts too?

I am able to use + on protonmail too, I only kept my gmail accounts active because of Warmane.

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last