1. well name reservation is in 2 minutes....if i did math right......no idea how to do it though so im just chilin at characvhter create ready to hit enter i guess.

2. well name reservation is in 2 minutes....if i did math right......no idea how to do it though so im just chilin at characvhter create ready to hit enter i guess.
    A wise decision, since that's how it's done :D

3. well name reservation is in 2 minutes....if i did math right......no idea how to do it though so im just chilin at characvhter create ready to hit enter i guess.
    **** yes, i did it,

I AM ASMONGOLD

4. Damn... Some one take my name already.. "Crazy"

5. Why would anyone want the character name Asmongold ? When it refers to another player, not something that makes you yourself.

6. Why would anyone want the character name Asmongold ? When it refers to another player, not something that makes you yourself.
    My guess would either be to sell the account or to impersonate a famous person for internet clicks.
    I just wanted to get the name of my crush.

7. Or of course to scam people. Forgot about that.
    Almost like on Jita some times.

8. So IDK if anyone asked this or not but I'm gonna do it anyway:
    With 25-man only for all raids are there gonna be boss nerfed, class buffs or anything like that?

9. and now im really locked in for this, been playing osrs but got false-flagged permabanned for botting lol, appeal for that usualy takes a week acording to the forums there so im lookin foward to going 100% on onyxia. kinda sucks getin hit with a perma for boting when you dont even know how to bot. if the appeal fails somwhow guess im done with old school runescape forever ) :

10. Classic content isn't hard at all lol it just takes a lot of time. But raids aren't really that hard

11. What's the best plan for fresh start?
    1. lvl 10 alt and run to capital for trade,AH,mail,storage and than start the main char
    2.start with main and rush to the massive world PvP all around?
    3.make healer and be the fastest and the most geared animal in the server?
    4.make tank and be the hero of the server?
    5.slowly making friends for future TBC and WotLK?
    6.random panic tactic?

12. What's the best plan for fresh start?
    1. lvl 10 alt and run to capital for trade,AH,mail,storage and than start the main char
    2.start with main and rush to the massive world PvP all around?
    3.make healer and be the fastest and the most geared animal in the server?
    4.make tank and be the hero of the server?
    5.slowly making friends for future TBC and WotLK?
    6.random panic tactic?
    Dungeon finder is active, so most likely it's going to be dungeon grinding for me. I can't stand questing on PvP.

13. Dungeon finder is active, so most likely it's going to be dungeon grinding for me. I can't stand questing on PvP.
    gl with Arugal drops than :D

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last