1. Firstly they need to roll everyone back who was win trading. They could scale them down from the 700/hr they were getting to a more fair 300/hr. I wouldn't wipe it all but it should be rolled back in some way before they start fixing AV. Otherwise the progression in pvp is too far gone.

2. and that's an argument for what? rank gain is sped up significantly already. i was under the impression we are discussing balance, not how meaningless everything is.
    Most people complain pvp is bad cause it's brain dead in AV.
    Make pvp fun by giving people a good reason to play other battlegrounds and doing objectives. You are in the minority if you complain that you get gear too fast.
    Patch is short, i wanna have more alts in full pvp gear if possible.

3. Making ranks based on HKs was a absolute absurd idea to begin with. Imo it's waisted developer ressources to try to "fix" that broken system with tweaks.

Warman has to fix the problem by it's roots.Which means that ranks has to be based on honor instead of HKs.

Reset all honor -> convert all HKs which has been farmed already into 1 Honor per HK -> set honor rates to x0,1 -> make ranks based on honor (60k for WL/GM) -> everyone is happy
    Sounds like you already invested a lot of time into the HK trading :)

4. Sounds like you already invested a lot of time into the HK trading :)
    You can replace HK trading with "playing AV and not being AFK" cause you actually get more hk individually if you don't feed and kill people on their side of the bridge too..

5. Most people complain pvp is bad cause it's brain dead in AV.
    Make pvp fun by giving people a good reason to play other battlegrounds and doing objectives. You are in the minority if you complain that you get gear too fast.
    Patch is short, i wanna have more alts in full pvp gear if possible.
    yes, i am sure pve players want to have even more and faster geared hwl running around while they are farming MC. we all want fun bgs but the pace of the gearing process is a different topic so let's stay on one topic at a time.

6. yes, i am sure pve players want to have even more and faster geared hwl running around while they are farming MC. we all want fun bgs but the pace of the gearing process is a different topic so let's stay on one topic at a time.
    Thankfully MC is an instance and you dont have to deal with pvpers who are gonna be busy anyway gearing their alts.
    Besides if a rogue or druid wants to kill you in wpvp he will kill you regardless of his gear cause he can choose his time to attack.
    Edited: December 28, 2023

7. Main problem is AV it should never be a way to get high ranking, let alone be the best option for it. Its a casual clownfest full of noobs and doesnt prove pvp skill, something that should be rewarded by the purple pvp gear. Just gut AV, and give us proper reward for winning wsg/ab

First 12