1. What's Training? (for Onyxia)

What's Training? (for Onyxia)
    Just finished porting What's Training? to work for Onyxia. It will automatically detect the phase the server is on, and update the spell list data to match the current Server Phase. If you don't remember what spells your character will be able to learn soon, trying to figure out if a trip to the trainer is worth it, or just not sure if you have enough gold for the spells you want, this addon is for you.

An example of what it looks like:

Get It Here:
    https://github.com/LezChap/WhatsTraining_Onyxia

2. Amazing! ty!
    Probably one of the most underrated Addons there is.

3. Character selection screen shows that addon is active, but ingame it is missing.

4. Character selection screen shows that addon is active, but ingame it is missing.
    Since Onyxia has been closed for about a day...what realm did this happen on? What class? Any other details?

5. Since Onyxia has been closed for about a day...what realm did this happen on? What class? Any other details?
    I created a warlock on Lordaeron. Then i downloaded 3.3.5 addon and it work fine.

6. its not working for me pls some help me

7. Same here. Extracted the addon into my addons folders. Deleted the " -master " off the end of the addon name. Still doesnt show up in my list of addons in game.

8. Does the first folder have a folder in it, or is it the addon folder with the .toc and .lua folders?

Should look like this:
    Addon/WhatsTraining/WhatsTraining.toc

not like:
    Addon/WhatsTraining/WhatsTraining/WhatsTraining.toc.

9. Hey

Huge fan of this addon, but.. i just had a complete wipe of all my builds, had over 20! Not sure how it happened, crashed while flying and when i logged back on, i was also using backup chat layout etc.

Request;

Backup file after each edit, that cant be touched by the client! so instead of the normal:
    - Talented.lua
    - Talented.lua.bak

Could you do a :
    - Talented.lua
    - Talented.lua.bak
    - Talented.lua.lastedited

..or smth simular. So i dont have to manually remember backing it up :)

Regards

10. Wont show up in addon screen on char selection or in game for me

11. https://github.com/LezChap/WhatsTraining_Onyxia[/QUOTE]

Hi, how do u install it? im kinda new on addons management..

12. Hey

Huge fan of this addon, but.. i just had a complete wipe of all my builds, had over 20! Not sure how it happened, crashed while flying and when i logged back on, i was also using backup chat layout etc.

Request;

Backup file after each edit, that cant be touched by the client! so instead of the normal:
    - Talented.lua
    - Talented.lua.bak

Could you do a :
    - Talented.lua
    - Talented.lua.bak
    - Talented.lua.lastedited

..or smth simular. So i dont have to manually remember backing it up :)

Regards
    Those backups are created and handled by the game. Addons can't do that.

I suggest you make regular backups of your WTF folder using an external application. Sometimes the contents of those files are lost, just like that.

13. In folder "WhatsTraining_Onyxia - master" there is another folder - "WhatsTraining_Onyxia". That second folder you need to extract in Interface/Addons.