1. New player, thinking about joining this realm

I do prefer a more blizzlike experience so prefer a 1x server.
    But how's the player count on here? I cannot really see it on the website, only percentages.
    Is it worth joining?

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    as per website.
    icecrown is most populated. 12k at peak (x7 exp)
    next is lorderon at 4k peak (x1 exp and buffed raid)
    after that is onyxia at 3.5k peak (progression x3 exp) going into tbc in sept 2024

i played icecrown for about 3 years with 5x 80.
    now i hope to avoid the greif / gank / toxicity and try my luck on lordeon, currently lvl 21 paladin alliance.
    but horde still gank bankers in SW. sadly. lol

3. 6 Days Ago  
    I've been playing on Lordaeron for a few weeks now, my thoughts -

Server is a pretty low pop during the leveling experience. Only the popular zones have people in them. Dungeon finder population is low - I can queue as a tank and need up to 20 minutes or more at times to get a group to pop. Even if I queue together with a healer, it can sometimes take up to 10 minutes.

Ganking isn't that bad. Only time I've ever run into world PVP at all was in Hillsbrad. Most people just ignore the other side. You'll occassionally get people from the opposite faction coming into capitals to grief the AH or vendors, but that's not all that common.

GS requirements are super inflated for pugging, to an unreasonable degree - at least going by chatter on global. I'm talking ICC itemization to go do freaking *Malygos* level of unreasonably inflated. Most groups that are doing ICC10 require you to already be in or near full ICC25 itemization, plus have the achievements for full clearing it. In short - if you want to do endgame PVE, a pre-made is a hard requirement on here.

I haven't got to level 80 yet, so I'm not sure how the heroic 5 man scene is yet, but from the looks of it there's not a lot of healers doing RDF. Which tracks, as lack of healers is a problem I've noticed as a tank period leveling up.

All in all, while I can't say for sure yet, I have a feeling that if you value having a good endgame experience, you might want to try Icecrown instead.

4. 4 Days Ago  
    originally i wanted to be tank for rdf levelling and hc rdf gear up. but you mentioned that even tank ques are slow.
    i am kinda thinking towards healing for rdf spam intead ?
    i am paladin lvl 31 now.
    however i only have expereince as tank / ret from icc.

any tips ? tq

5. 3 Days Ago  
    originally i wanted to be tank for rdf levelling and hc rdf gear up. but you mentioned that even tank ques are slow.
    i am kinda thinking towards healing for rdf spam intead ?
    i am paladin lvl 31 now.
    however i only have expereince as tank / ret from icc.

any tips ? tq
    You will still wait as heal. Sometimes 1hr+ waiting on tank. Best thing is to find a tank/heal buddy and queue as a team