1. 3 Weeks Ago  

Help with scarab lord

Im looking for a guild to help me with the scarab lord grind while theres still some time left, i got burned out of the game before the war effort started and only just came back after realising how little time i had left ive been asking around for different guilds but none have been able to help so im just posting this as another way to ask for help if not its all good i mean its my fault i missed it anyway

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Oh man. I hate to bring you the bad news, but if you didn't sell your soul to a guild or a group of people like 2 months ago, you are going to have a hard time now. Its quite the grind to be asking people to do. Especially to guilds who may have already done one or two.

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    yea thats pretty much what ive heard from everyone but id still rather ask than not try at all and hate myself for it im sure that if i find the right guild we can get it done in time but im not expecting it just hoping

4. 3 Weeks Ago  

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    This is gonna be my last shot on the forums for this, i posted this 5 hours ago and for the last 7 hours i have been whispering the leaders of as many guilds as i can find hoping that one of them would be able to help me with this grind but ive had no luck so fair, i understand that this is the longest and hardest questline in the game and we only have a few days left to do it but i belive that it is possible all i need is 20 good players to help me get through this and i will be no slouch in this i will not sleep untill that mount is in my hands, if its still not possible for this to happen its all good tho hope you all have a good day

6. 3 Weeks Ago  

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    the very start bwl head i wanted to see how fast we could get the questline done

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    If you dont have any connection or guild, your only shot is to swipe that credit card (if there is enough carapace on AH) or sell char on icecrown.

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    yea ik im kinda ****ed but id rather keep asking orund while i can just incase

10. 3 Weeks Ago  
    First of all, you should state wether you are Alliance or Horde. 2nd of all, if you cant collect the Carapaces yourself, give up immediately and accept the fact no one will farm that for you because of obvious reasons. If you can get the Carapaces, then reach out to guild masters for the raid bosses, im sure some might be willing to help if there is something in it for their guilds.

Good luck

11. 3 Weeks Ago  
    im alliance and while i can do the carapace myself the problem is the time limit thats why ive been asking around ive talked to a lot of guild leaders and so far none have been able to help me no im trying to get into a bwl to get the head

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Ah, ya then we can't do much for you :) GL, but i think you're out of time.

13. 2 Weeks Ago  
    nah i still think if i got a guild to help we could do it we have all the time for war effort to be done and the time it takes for them to walk to silithus and then 8 hours after the first bell is rung still no luck asking round but if theres a chance someone can help im still gonna be asking while i can

14. 2 Weeks Ago  
    IMO any guild that would be able to help you is already doing this for their own members

15. 2 Weeks Ago  
    you triping hard if you think some guild is gonna help some random guy asking for them to farm scarb lord for you lol

12 Last