1. More transmog options

I suggest to loosen some of the rules on transmogs. Remove class restrictions, so we can transmog class specific armor and remove restrictions on grey / common items as well.
    Edited: April 8, 2024

2. any chance of geting the new fresh realm like frostmourne was?

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    remove restrictions on grey / common items as well.
    yes. good suggestion

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I'd love to be able to transmog cross faction items. For example, I play alliance, but my favorite shield model is the Aegis of the Coliseum (Which is restricted to horde). I can't transmog it right now, even if I have it, due to the faction restriction. I'm not sure exactly how transmog is coded in that regard (Whether they could remove that restriction from transmog without removing the restriction to equip the item), but maybe my dreams have hope.

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Letting grey items to be transmoged is more than enough update, would make the game more interesting tbh :)

6. 1 Week Ago  
    I'd love to be able to transmog cross faction items. For example, I play alliance, but my favorite shield model is the Aegis of the Coliseum (Which is restricted to horde). I can't transmog it right now, even if I have it, due to the faction restriction. I'm not sure exactly how transmog is coded in that regard (Whether they could remove that restriction from transmog without removing the restriction to equip the item), but maybe my dreams have hope.
    You can mog that item, it will just cost you 60 points. Faction change to horde, transmog item > faction change back. It will not revert to it's alliance version once transmogged.

7. 1 Week Ago