1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Healing in BGs as a multiboxer

good day,

Im boxing several teams on warmane and having a blast. I did dungeons and some smaller 10 men raids.

I started to do some BGs lately. I use clique/grid 2 and repeater regions in isboxer for healing my team. Problem with BGs is my team wont be in the same group mostly.

I searched the internet and found /grid should have the feature for custom layouts so that my team would allways be in the same order sorted by names no matter what raidgroup they are in. But sadly I cant find this feature in my version of grid2.

How do you guys heal your team in BGs?

What I need is an addon or something that displays my team allways in the same order so I can just broadcast my mouseclicks via repeater regions.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Shouldn't repeater regions with cliques mousover mechanics mean that if your grid layout includes a cell for every person in the BG, that you should be able to heal anyone no matter the group they're in?

That's at least how mine works in pve, using mouse syncing under repeater regions. If you use a button to aim a heal at "slot1/2/..." Then you do need them to be in order tho.

I.e I hotswap in pve with buttons as right click on grid frame to hop to the character.

You can probably find Isboxer Click healing or repeater regions guide by mirai on YouTube, sadly I cannot search and link it rn.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Shouldn't repeater regions with cliques mousover mechanics mean that if your grid layout includes a cell for every person in the BG, that you should be able to heal anyone no matter the group they're in?
    correct.

I just want to avoid having a 40 toon big repeater zone. Having this means you cant click anything else, change equipment, click flightmasters etc etc.

I would like having my 5 toons bound together in a small repeater zone that I dont have to change depending what size the raidgroup in the bg has.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Valid point

In that case I'd probably try and find a solution to the problem from the add-on side of the forum, or even on warmanes unofficial discords add-on section.

Another, less fun solution is to drag blizzard raid frames of your box group out and set click bars overlayed on top of them. They're not optimal but when dragged out individually, they'll always appear on same location and don't take account anything but the name. So characters xyz will always be on the same spot, no matter raid size or order.

Ooooor shop around for another raid frame alternative

Sorry if this wasn't much help