1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Makes me wonder why the project Leader hasn't logged into the forums to read any community feedback in over 4 years, I know he pardon the pun "Kaers" but showing the community he cares matters more.
    He also hasn't commented on anything at all communication is important when after moltdown it was stated things would change, however here we are again.
    The community raging on 1 side, staff on the opposite side wondering why the community is so toxic.

2. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Makes me wonder why the project Leader hasn't logged into the forums to read any community feedback in over 4 years, I know he pardon the pun "Kaers" but showing the community he cares matters more.
    He also hasn't commented on anything at all communication is important when after moltdown it was stated things would change, however here we are again.
    The community raging on 1 side, staff on the opposite side wondering why the community is so toxic.
    I miss the Kaer that would post guitar covers of pirates of the Caribbean theme on the main page during a DDOS. totally with you. It really feels like this is just a passive income machine at this point.

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Horde is getting Alliance drops in AQ40
    Is Alliance experiencing the same?

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Does any1 care, really? We just play mindlessly after we get back from work...

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Does any1 care, really? We just play mindlessly after we get back from work...
    No lol no one cares untill TBC

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Sounds like moar Nexus Crystals

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I mean generally, about the entire game...

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Yes. 123456

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Doors to AQ are closed now, no worries, they will re-open and everything will be fixed.
    Right?
    Rightttt?
    RIGHTTTTTTTTTT?

First 12