1. 1 Week Ago  

Onyxia PTR

Hello everyone,

Given the feedback and some conversations between myself and community members, as well as within the staff, we've decided that we will be hosting an *OPEN* PTR for Onyxia Naxxramas (vanilla). This PTR will be visible on our realmlist, like any of the other realms, when it is live. We do not have a set time frame for it just yet, as we need to coordinate with the Developer and QA teams. It will likely be in mid or late June, but we will update you when it is opened.

Furthermore, we also plan to host a PTR for TBC in the future. Much further down the road than Naxxramas, of course. This will be for class testing, etc. We also intend to host a PTR for all future major raid and content releases.

The intent is to enable those who would like to engage in testing to assist us in a smoother launch of content going forward, given the mess that certain bits of content releases that we have put out recently, and we'd like to do better.

- Warmane Staff

2. 1 Week Ago  
    This is a very good step forward. I wish for clean naxx and fair race.

3. 1 Week Ago  
    I'm very happy to see you guys go forward with this, much appreciated.

4. 1 Week Ago  
    Thank you, TRANQUILITY will be there testing and reporting stuff from all raids for sure!

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Thank you Mercy and the Warmane staff for going this route!

6. 1 Week Ago  
    A very good decision, much appreciated.

7. 1 Week Ago  
    Now that's some good news and communication. Thank you

8. 1 Week Ago  

9. 1 Week Ago  
    I salute and thank you warmane staff your fast reaction and decision and furthermore your communication around it.
    As a player it will be a pleasure to be part of the testing phase from now on.

10. 1 Week Ago  
    Great news!

The playerbase wants to help out to have a clean release, always.

Thanks for listening to the community.

11. 1 Week Ago  
    After this Temple of Bug'Qiraji it's kind of late but great, may be we won't get so buggy TBC at least, ahoy

12. 1 Week Ago  
    Temple of Bug'Qiraji
    Well, Qiraji *are* bugs, so...

13. 1 Week Ago  
    So we can assume due to AQ late release, naxx will be released later in July?

14. 1 Week Ago  
    Don't see any reason why it should be later in July. People failed the event with gathering materials for AQ opening, Naxx should be open in time

15. 1 Week Ago  
    People didn't fail the event. There just wasn't enough people. Or at least not enough people who cared...