1. Starting from this week there will be a new raidschedule.

Monday - Icecrown Citadel 25N Main Run
    Tuesday - Continuation day
    Wednesday - Ruby Sanctum 25N followed by Ruby Sanctum 10HC
    Thursday - Icecrown Citadel 25HC Main Run
    Friday - Icecrown Citadel 10HC Alt Run
    Saturday - Ruby Sanctum 25HC
    Sunday - Icecrown Citadel 10HC Main Run

The raidtime will still be 6PM ST. Till the European times are changing. After that it will be 7PM ST.

Feel free to apply at www.forgottenkings.shivtr.com

2. Heya all!

This is nice and lovely officer speaking here!

We are planning to get second ICC 25 HC run going so we are open for every class atm

If you're brained player with experience of RS and ICC feel free to apply in our guild.

Our progress atm is

ICC 10 norm and HC 12/12
    ICC 25 norm and HC 25/25
    RS 10 norm and HC 4/4
    RS 25 norm 4/4
    RS 25 HC runs are starting on 2.10.2014 which means that it will be downed before christmas for sure!

We are using loot council addon!!!

We are progressing all the time so feel free to join our ranks.

Raid time is at 6pm ST

Apply at forgottenkings.shivtr.com

United we stand, divided we fall!

3. recruting

Welll all the classes are nice to join our ranks but I would say that especially mages, paladins and hunters are especially nice. Those classes are easy to stack and we need those alot!

And what comes to heals, we are always looking druids, holy palas and rshammys.

what comes to tanks, is there other tanking class than pala :D

United we stand, divided we fall!

4. Recruting.

Man it's so nice to see how many great prospects we have got in last few days. It's going to be awesome to raid with you guys!

5. Icc 25 hc

The heroic raids are going faster and smoother all the time. LK kill on tuesday. Third LoD on the way! The new guys are awesome!

6. Gz on the progress hope you guys get that 3rd LoD! glad to see you guys finally back on track!

7. It took us a while to get where we are now :) But with working together and keep believing, we are here!

8. Last night we got 3 more Kingslayers!!!! Oneshotted icc 25 norm in about 2 hours! This is what I call a solid and smooth raid!

9. Todays ICC 25 norm was a bit rough ride. we had 3 wipes... :D well we got still amazing peeps in the guild and yet again Lich Kings plans were stopped on 25 norm. Gotta love this guild! Congrtatulation about 7 new kingslayers!!

10. Todays ICC 25 norm was a bit rough ride. we had 3 wipes... :D well we got still amazing peeps in the guild and yet again Lich Kings plans were stopped on 25 norm. Gotta love this guild! Congrtatulation about 7 new kingslayers!!
    I don't understand why you post about 25normal when your guild killed LoD and is trying RS25hc?

11. I Want to post about things that happen in guild. We have had heavy recruting going on which means that we need to test our newly find friends out. There's not better way to do it than ICC 25 norm. Downing ICC 25 norm in 2 hours with non bis toons is an achievement by itself. Also I am really proud of the new Kings that joined us and are willing to do ICC 25 norm so why not writing about that in here.

12. Today we are going to do another LoD So Just wait until I will start to spam about that :D

13. On topic

Spoiler: Show

off topic
    Spoiler: Show

officers of TFK getting carried rank 92!

First ... 891011122060110 ... Last