1. Yeh, I'm wondering how they will manage the emblems progression, especially those that you get from the heroic dungeons. If the Ulduar raid has already been released but I still have to kill all the Naxxramass bossees, will I be able to get emblems of conquest from the dungeons or will I still get emblems of heroism?
    Would be the same emblem progression as it has been in the past i guess? Or i'm not really sure how it was in retail but running dungeons to get better emblem gear over the previous tier would be logical if Naxx has been out for a while?

2. Guys one question. This server start from 0? I mean all people start with 1 lvl no eq. I don't wanna start play in this server if they retrieve characters with +90 lvl..

3. Would be the same emblem progression as it has been in the past i guess? Or i'm not really sure how it was in retail but running dungeons to get better emblem gear over the previous tier would be logical if Naxx has been out for a while?
    I am asking because I know some other servers where you need to clear all the content of the previous tier in order to get the emblems of the one which follow. It's a gear/emblems/raid progression based on the achievemnts of every single player.

4. I am asking because I know some other servers where you need to clear all the content of the previous tier in order to get the emblems of the one which follow. It's a gear/emblems/raid progression based on the achievemnts of every single player.
    Hmm never heard of that before but sure it can be possible. We will see.

5. First i don't know what level 90 are you talking about since its WotLK realm. Yes we will ALL START FROM THE ZERO i don't know whether people can't read or they can't comprehend the written but the post clearly says: no character boosts no profession boosts no heirlooms. We will all make a character and start leveling the only gear we'll have will be the one we earn ourselves.

6. First i don't know what level 90 are you talking about since its WotLK realm. Yes we will ALL START FROM THE ZERO i don't know whether people can't read or they can't comprehend the written but the post clearly says: no character boosts no profession boosts no heirlooms. We will all make a character and start leveling the only gear we'll have will be the one we earn ourselves.
    You should come to the Lord realm Phylli! :D Come play horde! (off topic). Yeah people can't read :D

7. - Chest spawn in Eastern Kingdoms containing a token that can be redeemed for coins on the website

Why would you even think this is a good idea?
    Better question: Why wouldn't you?

- Gold drain mechanics to maintain competitive Auction House prices and a healthy realm economy in the long-term

Explain how this helps maintain anything except forcing people to donate for mounts?
    Lol what?

8. Are we gonna get new updated WoD models client for WOTLK before realese of Lordaeron ?

9. First i don't know what level 90 are you talking about since its WotLK realm. Yes we will ALL START FROM THE ZERO i don't know whether people can't read or they can't comprehend the written but the post clearly says: no character boosts no profession boosts no heirlooms. We will all make a character and start leveling the only gear we'll have will be the one we earn ourselves.
    It's only game, y u heff 2 b mad?

10. I cannot see the webpage cause of the Lordaeron teaser preview. i have IE 11 as browser and not able to change it. What can i do?

11. I cannot see the webpage cause of the Lordaeron teaser preview. i have IE 11 as browser and not able to change it. What can i do?
    Get a real browser.

12. i have IE 11
    pls tell me that you're just trolling xD

but in case you're not... https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all/
    then install µBlock and Disconnect and enjoy a new life

13. Lol, if that would be the case, Lordaeron would be a nearly dead born project. You would be suprised how many "elder" people (as in people who have jobs and limited time) that play WoW (be it Blizz or private). For me, I only have time in the weekends, yet I'm thrilled to play 1x again, especially if the working % of the quests is at it is planned.
    I meant that if u dont have time to play the game as its planned by the staff, thats2bad4you. No RDF means more ppl who will be social and group up for quests and maybe a dungeon when they get 5. that might take some time, but worth it :)

RDF takes away all that social part of the game. U see that dont you? :D

14. I don't think Minxer meant Lordaeron won't be a server for people with a job.
    But for people with a job/school that leaves them with little spare time, and who consider not having RDF to be a reason to not play in that limited spare time, yes, it won't be the server for them.
    Thx!

I will play just for the sake that it will feel more "wow" than retail does xD

new is not always better, oldschool is fun :D

15. Get a real browser.
    What part of "not able to change it." you did not get?

First ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... Last