1. I completely agree with that first part the warmane staff deserve so much more praise than what they are getting in my opinion the warmane staff understand what people want from this game even more than blizz does and that is insane, when it comes to onyxia being pvp or pve i will say that the only reason that a pvp server is annyoing is because you always get high lvl players camping low lvls and farmign them the whole time, but the reason im ok with onyxia doing this is because it is fresh your main will almost never encounter world pvp that has a big gap like on icecrown, the only issue will be with alts

2. I completely agree with that first part the warmane staff deserve so much more praise than what they are getting in my opinion the warmane staff understand what people want from this game even more than blizz does and that is insane, when it comes to onyxia being pvp or pve i will say that the only reason that a pvp server is annyoing is because you always get high lvl players camping low lvls and farmign them the whole time, but the reason im ok with onyxia doing this is because it is fresh your main will almost never encounter world pvp that has a big gap like on icecrown, the only issue will be with alts
    Players who didn't realize the launch date and started a week (or more) late...Players who enjoy slower leveling and toggle 0.5x or 1x instead of 5x. Players who can't spend 2-3 days to no-life and get to 60 at launch. Players who don't enjoy raiding (or can't maintain a consistent schedule TO raid) and become undergeared...

Yeah, it doesn't JUST affect alts negatively.

3. Players who didn't realize the launch date and started a week (or more) late...Players who enjoy slower leveling and toggle 0.5x or 1x instead of 5x. Players who can't spend 2-3 days to no-life and get to 60 at launch. Players who don't enjoy raiding (or can't maintain a consistent schedule TO raid) and become undergeared...

Yeah, it doesn't JUST affect alts negatively.
    I guess i just didnt word my reply correcly what i said was based under the impression that people will be playing with the base xp and at an average playtime and if you are then world pvp isnt as big of a problem as it is on something like icecrown due to the fact that onyxia is a fresh realm.
    Not to mention the fact that gearing your realm towards players who arnt goin to play it as much as the people who do want world pvp is a bad idea and the people who get to 60 first are not gonna be wasting time killing low lvls they are gonna be getting their profs up doing dungeons getting dungeon and raid gear prepping for future content, the entire reason i said the first comment is because everyone will be starting at the same base, also if you dont see what day the release is on thats your fault not the game

4. We could look at Classic and see how PvP realms ended up being single-faction realms...and the only "healthy" realms were PvE.
    And which ones? I know enough "healthy" PvP realms (with only faction disbalance about 10-15%, which is normal due to horde racials (that are used in PvE too btw)).

5. what client will vanilla have ? can i have classic client with its addons for it ? then i would love to play a bit with you guys :) anyone up for 2x2 ?

6. Any info about world buffs? will they be meta or get deleted once we enter raids? big implications if Pvp or Pve server in case world buffs will be meta.

7. Get rid of dungeon finder, this will really hurt the server.

8. will the characters that we create and gear up get deleted after releasing of TBC and WOTLK

9. will the characters that we create and gear up get deleted after releasing of TBC and WOTLK
    No. Only after WotLK ends characters gets transferred.

10. And which ones? I know enough "healthy" PvP realms (with only faction disbalance about 10-15%, which is normal due to horde racials (that are used in PvE too btw)).
    https://www.warcrafttavern.com/population/classic/
    please stop lying

11. Just my 2c, i'd personally prefer it to be pve with optional pvp, just made a new toon on icecrown and in most zones im getting killed by lvl 80 allys who are 1 shotting lowbies and constant killing quest npc's and flight masters etc, not saying this doesnt happen the other way around but can only speak from my experience.

imo theres enough pvp with battlegrounds and arena's, i personally like battlegrounds but 90% of playtime i just want to relax not corpserun all the time

12. I know of only one pvp realm which has semi-decent faction balance.
    https://ironforge.pro/population/cla...3%D0%BE%D1%80/
    Yes, it's russian one. And the main reason it hasn't turned into 99/1 thing like others did is because people have no place to transfer to (EU realms aren't really an option coz most russians don't speak english, and other russian realms were dead by the end of 2020).
    ATM it's 35/65 which isn't great. But in 2019-2020 during classic era it was 45/55 a/h, and shifted towards 40/60 a/h in TBC.
    Since on warmane there will be only one classic realm, i think faction balance whill be fine.

13. Please let us use more than 1 potion every battle. In the vanilla, mana potion is really important for healers.

14. No. Only after WotLK ends characters gets transferred.
    is it confirmed? i didnt read that

15. is it confirmed? i didnt read that
    Confirmed as in a staff have made an announcement? No. But I (and most of the rest of us) don't see them maintaining a 3rd fully progressed WotLK server on a long-term basis when they can transfer the characters to Icecrown.

First ... 85898106107108109110118 ... Last