1. AHA : )

P.S. @Bisen WTF? When did you manage to find the new "one"? : (
    Awww don't be jelly you're still my bae <3 ^_^

2. Bump.

I am back to Fade mostly because I was just unable to raid with Royal Bloodline any longer, although I enjoyed every second in there.

Raided for past 2 days, ICC25HC/NM 3rd run and RS25HC 1st run. So far, I see lack of experienced players. Some of the DPS and simple tactic failures from some players are absolutely unacceptable. (failure on meteor strike, necrotic plague, malleable goo...) I talked about it last night, and it is, sadly, true for now.

But, I strongly believe we will get through it as we have always been. Saying we are bunch of exploiters/hackers is irrelevant while you recruit players only with 6.3+. *wink*. Unless some of you still might feel dubious about our progress, I will be streaming live. Bring your neck pillow as it will get very boring watching us wiping on the same boss for 3,4 hours, but isn't that the fun of raiding at the end? *https://www.twitch.tv/silentstorm1220*.

Another note, we are recruiting players as usual. Any classes will be considered with high knowledge and skill level; seems like we are short on tanks Go on to thefade.shivtr.com and take your time there. Raiding time is 11 pm ST. Possible shift of 1 hour once in awhile to adjust to summer time.

3. LMAO, hello boyz u gud kk bye

-Bluefrost

4. Zelda1220, mate. I really enjoy your fun clips and laugh at them but not because the wipes and fails of Fade, just because it's like some comedy film and a way how you did it. Keep this great work man :) :D

PS: I'm waiting for part 3 :D

Your admirer, Teamstars

5. If you are lucky enough to read this, congratulations.

Come join the cancerfest at : twitch.tv/silentstorm1220. I am playing Disc Priest DPS to commemorate Warmane's raid save system not working correctly again.

6. hey guys, i want to know if u are recruiting Atm and wich classes u need the most. ty

First ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... Last