1. damn it warmane, look what people have to do for fun just cause theres no content xD anyways this thread is really fun, i sure hope someone makes a movie out of this

2. damn it warmane, look what people have to do for fun just cause theres no content xD anyways this thread is really fun, i sure hope someone makes a movie out of this
    Lel :D, i k r! This is the only fun thing left for me now :P.. still, i am workign on getting a better net connection to begin streaming. Maybe a short movie inc :D

3. Lel :D, i k r! This is the only fun thing left for me now :P.. still, i am workign on getting a better net connection to begin streaming. Maybe a short movie inc :D
    haha plz call the movie ''Thrill of the hunt 2 - the wave of the qqing tards''

4. They just don't wanna 1 v 1, like, they meet me in Dalaran in dueling area. And when i ask for duel,

1. Rogue **** class
    2. Change trinket, bad juju unfair
    3. 1 v 1 is not PVP

Finally meeting all their demands when the agree to duel... they hide & afk after accepting :/

[donotpanic] talking about u here.

5. Mlracle

I dueled your warlock Zumozuka in dalaran 1 v 1 - score 3-0 wins for me

I dueled your top officer and raid leader Splinteer 1 v 1 in dalaran (witness Zumozuka) - score 2-0 wins for me

I challenged u to a 1 v 1 about 7 times now in game .. same place dalaran - You have replied no every time.

Who is scared? Yea you are.

Also, my guild was having a 3 v 3 tournament in Gurubashi, when u dogs attacked. Even so, we dont ahve to prove anything. We wiped the floor with you guys when u raided us in Westfall before our raid.

We are -

We dont need spys, we dont need mass ressurection, we are not scared to duel/arena/rated against you AND we are not trash talkers.
    You stupid ***** not understanding that no one cares about your duels world pvp ,who turned the RAID of the enemy - and that winner,if you don't like this game and you can't fight back,well, can continue to sit and cry,you already showed,when I came here,how did you Def the raids,but you're tired of losing,so now when I'm in orgri,on the wall or sanctuary,your spirit isn't there :D hosts forum Warrior

6. 1. No one is crying except you. I am only making claims (with proof) that you and your guild is full of low skilled players.

2. Yea I am tired because when we wipe your raid, you insta mass ress and hide in areas where the line of sight is broken. This goes on for 2-3 hours. Even a No-Lifer will get bored, dont know what category you fall in Mlracle.

3. Please start using the help of your english speaking guild members (like you do in your raids) for posting on this forum. I don't understand **** about what you mean by most of your comments except that you desperately try to call us "stupid" and believe you are "skilled", which you are not.

7. You stupid ***** not understanding that no one cares about your duels world pvp ,who turned the RAID of the enemy - and that winner,if you don't like this game and you can't fight back,well, can continue to sit and cry,you already showed,when I came here,how did you Def the raids,but you're tired of losing,so now when I'm in orgri,on the wall or sanctuary,your spirit isn't there :D hosts forum Warrior
    our spirit isn't there when you wipe and respawn like dozen of time, after a few fight come and gos nobody care what you do anymore, yawnnn, when you loose you facepalm and pack up and go home, instead coming back dozen of time, we play with you when WE wanted to, and not when YOU wanted, get it through your thick head.

8. I don't know about you guys, but these ARKANA sure know how to put fear into your bones. Few days ago I was a victim of a PvP vendor attack and later during the night I had a dream in which Horde of Frostwolf were being chased and massively massacred by hordes of Alliance which were swarming the whole of Azeroth destroying and mercilessly murdering everyone in their path of utter destruction. It was like the Judgment Day of WoW. Literally you couldn't find a single place to hide without them coming for you. It was a very weird dream.

9. I don't know about you guys, but these ARKANA sure know how to put fear into your bones. Few days ago I was a victim of a PvP vendor attack and later during the night I had a dream in which Horde of Frostwolf were being chased and massively massacred by hordes of Alliance which were swarming the whole of Azeroth destroying and mercilessly murdering everyone in their path of utter destruction. It was like the Judgment Day of WoW. Literally you couldn't find a single place to hide without them coming for you. It was a very weird dream.
    Go see a doctor...

10. 1. No one is crying except you. I am only making claims (with proof) that you and your guild is full of low skilled players.

2. Yea I am tired because when we wipe your raid, you insta mass ress and hide in areas where the line of sight is broken. This goes on for 2-3 hours. Even a No-Lifer will get bored, dont know what category you fall in Mlracle.

3. Please start using the help of your english speaking guild members (like you do in your raids) for posting on this forum. I don't understand **** about what you mean by most of your comments except that you desperately try to call us "stupid" and believe you are "skilled", which you are not.
    No help I don't need you for a huge honor that I'm talking to you. About few experienced players,many players first time in pandaria,but before that went four servers the Lich king and cataclysm,I don't think you understand fighting against us,we kill fifteen or twenty people in your raids. I don't like that on the forum you're trying to fight,but in reality no. Like cowards trying to kill the king and try to rescue their leader,while we warn you that we go to him,not hit him in silence

11. got one :/

This one was a group effort but hey..
    Edited: December 5, 2015

12. I saw some controversy on this thread and i want to say my point. Ofc horde will say they are cowards, ARKANA said we cant stand them, which both are true in a way.
    As a lone wolf, i can't f - ing kill a full raid of them, but also their playstyle is as a group not as an invidual, different playstyle, different skill set.
    The horde dosen't have the sufficient manpower and will to organise a raid in that short time, a skill set that we dont have. But they sure can put a fight on their terms as 1v1 wich shows in some way a ballanced and fair fight.
    An example of this: is like going in a 5v5 arena with 4 strangers against a organised team.
    Either way i respect them. :)

13. 1. Rogue **** class
    2. Change trinket, bad juju unfair
    3. 1 v 1 is not PVP
    Well they aren´t the worst reasons to decline a duel. Rogue is annoying to fight with bugs such as vanish removing all dots (even bleeds). The 522 trinkets are kinda unfair but mostly in arena but in a duel it´s still a 4k main stat advantage on your damage due to poor PvE ilevel scaling mechanics. I´ve seen terrible rogues drop plate targets to 15% health in the opener without popping burst (just procs). And lastly duels are PvP only they don't really serve any other purpose than entertainment. Beating someone in a duel might make you feel good and all which is great but in the end it doesn't change the fact that their guild is gonna continue to raid Orgrimmar and other horde settlements. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if these guys start doing PvE once siege of orgrimmar comes out so they can raid that city even more. What you think is gonna happen when you win a duel vs their member? That they gonna disband and say sorry for attacking your towns?

You seem to be motivated by blind hate. Instead you should try to see how similar ARKANA is to your own faction. Horde hiding in auction houses, banks and all other kind of buildings on their "epic conquest of the Alliance capital". They will call try to call you stupid as well if you do something they don't like.

You can't really blame them for their English they are Russian. Hell maybe they are all bad / stupid players who can't speak English properly like you say. It just means their leader is insanely good at organising and leading attacks.

You just finish your little checklist and see what happens to ARKANA once you cross of that last name.

14. It just means their leader is insanely good at organising and leading attacks.
    What did i just read? It takes 0 skill to invite 40 guildys and go on a rampage in the opposing faction's city. ANYONE CAN DO IT. All you need is enough people nothing more.

15. Well they aren´t the worst reasons to decline a duel. Rogue is annoying to fight with bugs such as vanish removing all dots (even bleeds). The 522 trinkets are kinda unfair but mostly in arena but in a duel it´s still a 4k main stat advantage on your damage due to poor PvE ilevel scaling mechanics. I´ve seen terrible rogues drop plate targets to 15% health in the opener without popping burst (just procs). And lastly duels are PvP only they don't really serve any other purpose than entertainment. Beating someone in a duel might make you feel good and all which is great but in the end it doesn't change the fact that their guild is gonna continue to raid Orgrimmar and other horde settlements. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if these guys start doing PvE once siege of orgrimmar comes out so they can raid that city even more. What you think is gonna happen when you win a duel vs their member? That they gonna disband and say sorry for attacking your towns?

You seem to be motivated by blind hate. Instead you should try to see how similar ARKANA is to your own faction. Horde hiding in auction houses, banks and all other kind of buildings on their "epic conquest of the Alliance capital". They will call try to call you stupid as well if you do something they don't like.

You can't really blame them for their English they are Russian. Hell maybe they are all bad / stupid players who can't speak English properly like you say. It just means their leader is insanely good at organising and leading attacks.

You just finish your little checklist and see what happens to ARKANA once you cross of that last name.
    Strange, you have clearly not read the whole thread and here u are commenting on the last comment i made.

1. I dont give a **** about what happens to their guild after I finish my list, Its my way of having fun, u dont like it? gtfo.
    2. Dont care about them raiding ogrimar either, they are the ones motivated to get us to defend when we done have any one to defend. Opinion that horde have of apkaha is that of a bothering pest, that comes back again and again o irritate.
    3. We have made defenses against them if u don't realize. Problem is not that they are difficult to kill, problem is that they keep coming back until most players log off. I have had a 3 hour raid against them, where we killed them a few times and all they did for the next 3 hours was stand in line of sight bug and keep ressing again and again and again and again. Then , once most of the raid ahd disband, they spammed trash on /y and left.

Now if that wasnt enough, apart from the 3-4 hour long raids which they dont do successfully, they force the PVE and lowbies infront of ogrimar AH into combat by using the Cascade priest bug.

That's why people hate them here. So u can keep stroking yourself for that logic that u just made about why they are so "special" to you. It doesn't change the fact that they are unanimously hated not cuz they are tough opponents, but they are irritating as hell. No one on WoW has the patience to defend against their raids for 3 hours +. Most people wipe then 1-2 times and then leave the raid.

First ... 910111213 ... Last