1. May 15, 2015  
    It is not working. You should search for another theory.

Banthalos spawns in the air - u think that. You can pull him on tree but he falls on the ground and interrupts tame.
    Read the note, i said it was coincidence, it might not work.

Who says i didnt trust that he spawns falling at the ground? I also thought he can spawn on the ground most of the times too O.o

2. May 19, 2015  

3. May 19, 2015  
    Finally got mine! So Banthalos is spawning daily on Sargeras! maybe cause of the low population makes him spawn much faster! this is the 4th day its spawning daily! and he didnt leave the sanctuary. he was roaming there like retail!

4. May 19, 2015  
    Finally got mine! So Banthalos is spawning daily on Sargeras! maybe cause of the low population makes him spawn much faster! this is the 4th day its spawning daily! and he didnt leave the sanctuary. he was roaming there like retail!
    God damnit was about to check on him :c
    Oh well gz :D Cant wait to get mine! <3

5. May 19, 2015  
    Guys, apparently Merlin23 wasn't lying. It's a 12 hour spawn time now. Go get him and keep us updated for all servers!

6. May 19, 2015  

7. May 19, 2015  
    God damnit was about to check on him :c
    Oh well gz :D Cant wait to get mine! <3
    LOL!!! so was i!!, when i woke up, my friend just told me it spawned so i was logging and right when i logged it got tamed xD grats stacy!!

8. May 19, 2015  
    no, his timer got fixed yesterday, hes spawning every 12 hrs!

9. May 19, 2015  
    Today on Frostwolf
    I dont believe it. On Cata its 8th day and nothing! Why they repaired it only for mop?! It's not 12 hrs on Neltharion he is not spawning there since 8 days!!! I am non stop here. How to make it repaired??
    Commented it here but no one seems to care http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/14485
    Edited: May 19, 2015

10. May 19, 2015  
    I dont believe it. On Cata its 8th day and nothing! Why they repaired it only for mop?! It's not 12 hrs on Neltharion he is not spawning there since 8 days!!! I am non stop here. How to make it repaired??
    Commented it here but no one seems to care http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/14485
    cuz no one reported the spawn point. the timer got fixed when i reported the banthalos spawn point. remember that bantha is spawning exactly like blazewing from retail. This is how long blazewing spawns on retail. report that bantha is leaving the spawn point and the timer will be fixed along with it.

11. May 19, 2015  
    I dont need his path to be repaired wtf? He spawns almost 8 days that's what needs to be repaired. Why they dodnnt repaired it to every realm?

12. May 19, 2015  

13. May 19, 2015  
    I dont need his path to be repaired wtf? He spawns almost 8 days that's what needs to be repaired. Why they dodnnt repaired it to every realm?
    the path has to be repaired in order to affect the timer to get fixed.

14. May 19, 2015  
    How to report it?
    here just copy my description on my report issue and paste it in a new issue in cata category: http://bugtracker.warmane.com/issues/15562 dont copy the video cuz thats mop!

the timer would be fixed along with the spawn point fix. i promise the timer WILL affect if the spawn point issue gets reported!
    Edited: May 19, 2015

15. May 19, 2015  
    the path has to be repaired in order to affect the timer to get fixed.
    Can't make new ticket lol
    Why they havent repaired it for cata relams too?

First ... 910111213 Last