1. For your timezone, maybe. For me, the season ends right at the time the flush happens.
    No, it doesn't. Flush happens on ragnaros monday morning around 4am, pretty sure it's the same with deathwing it it's a bit later, not quite sure.
    Doesn't matter what timezone I am in. It's all bout server time

2. There won't be a reset of conquest points. I've pointed this out already in this thread.
    Maybe add the info in the first post so people can know without having to search through your last posts or the 17 pages of this topic. Thanks.

3. For your timezone, maybe. For me, the season ends right at the time the flush happens.
    Everything happens for everyone at the same server time....So if other people have time between season end and flush then so you do (might be midniight for u tho but stil..

4. So you give titles on MoP for only one season, but also rewarding players with permanent rare mount for playing the most broken comp?

k

5. Deathwing 2v2:
    never lucky baby rage has had their rating restored following an exploit that happened with their team yesterday.
    Deathwing 3v3:
    NothingSpecialJustFromAT has had their rating restored following an exploit that happened yesterday.

6. So on Wotlk realms will arena points be reset or not? Was saving them for wrath gear but wasn't expecting season end x.x

7. Why are you rewarding mmr and game mechanics exploiters on MoP? It makes no sense when you didn't reward last season which was the same thing.

8. Wait why is my team gone on the ladder? I was top 10 hunt ret.

9. For how much time will the servers stay offline counting by now?

10. Failed to mention an ETA... Would be useful to know if i should wait around a few minutes or just go find something else to do.

11. haha yee my team got disbanned to for Fair playing...That is really laughable....molten! -.-

12. They dun like you, cause ur a alalalalalal

13. U_U how many time i have to wait to restart again the server?

14. Downtime estimate would be nice. Congrats to the new title owners.

First ... 910111213 Last