1. There are Four types of 5-Men Boxers I know of:

There are many that do it for Heroics were they setup a Tank, Healer w/ Mouseover Macros and 3 DPS.

There are others that setup a Healer and 4 DPS were they make cool defensive strategies for anything they encounter were the DPS/Healer work in conjunction for any situation they come across. Most of these use Defense against Heavy Burst/AoE then once the enemy is on CD is when they start the attack. They also 1-shot or eliminate other shamans or hunters (sometimes Warriors if guaranteed, don't want them to collect Rage). These Boxers are the Most Entertaining to Watch!

The Majority of Multi-Boxers focus too hard on Burst and Damage, pick 5 Boomkins or 5 Hunters or 5 Warlocks something which has high DPS, but in reality suck because they have little survival and defense.

The Rest Play 5 Hunters for the purpose of trolling for the sake of fun. They Hide Behind Trees, Send in pets out of the blue from every angle and laugh hard as they see the players reaction when five pets randomly surround them!

Overall, 5 Boxing is not a Big Deal, mostly Fun!

The Boxers that People seem to Hate are the Massive Ones. They Really Don't Impact the Game-Play tho unless in Wintergrasp. It's a Disadvantage to have a Boxer on your team if Attacking because they don't grab Vehicles and can only be at one spot at a time. A Good Strategy against this is sikply Grabbing all the Workshops to Force the Boxer to Grab them again.

On Defense Boxers are a little better, but overall, they can still only be at one spot at once and they are fragile to cannon AOE! The Best to do against them is grab workshops were they are not and always AOE them with the Cannons when you see em at the Distance, 2-3 cannons attacking them plat out kills them.

So what are all those multiboxers from retail gonna do now? Is it possible that we will see many of them move to Warmane? Since this is like only place that allows multiboxing from what I hear.
    I doubt it, many Retail Boxers for some reason won't play on Private Servers. Dunno if they are afraid their internet provider will go after them or what it is.
    Edited: November 18, 2020

2. You never multiboxed in your life. Your view of multiboxing is straight up delusion you created in your head based on your lack of skill and knowledge and doesn't reflect reality.

No way that would work.

Unless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW4H..._channel=Zeorg
    How about your multiboxer friend tries to fight you instead of let you freely AoE him? How about he also uses any kind of hard cc on you so u can't starfall+hurricane? How about your buddy farms full wrathful before he decides to sit and take it in the face? Or how about you wear relentless gear as well? Also how about you don't wild magic, campfire and god knows what to try to skew the results? Because at the end of the day you're not tricking anyone. Everybody that watches that video knows that if the multiboxer decided to attack you - you'd be dead in a flash. So stop trying to misinform and trick people - they are not stupid.

As for me multiboxing, yes you guessed it right that I haven't multiboxed. I never needed multiple characters to beat others in PvP and you should be happy that is the case because you cannot even imagine the cancer I would give people if I ever multiboxed. As for my lack of skill and knowledge lemme give you a little to-do list before I'd consider your critique: Lead multiple heroic guilds to LoD+RS hc, do 0% buff content, and multiple soloheals & solotanks (including 0% buff), play and get BiS on every class in the game, pass my 2v2 arena rating (I don't even PvP and have higher than you - a Blackrock PvP player), get more kills, get more achievements, max all secondary profs, come up with an original transmog instead of that basic *** **** that every 2nd rogue/druid has, get more mounts & pets. Let's start with this ok? Once you do all of that, you can tell me again about my lack of knowledge and skill and **** I might even believe you then lmao. What a jackass.

Whoever else wants to spew bull**** and misinformation - please go ahead.

3. Aaaa... omg. So all you have to do is find AFK multiboxer and aoe him down and hope he dont turn around and 1 shot you.

4. Aaaa... omg. So all you have to do is find AFK multiboxer and aoe him down and hope he dont turn around and 1 shot you.
    This is why I usually dont put any effort into answering the anti multibox complainers.

This guy explicitly said u cant do anything to multiboxer, he literally said starfalling boomkin as an example.

And here is a video showing how much damage can one boomkin doing starfall+huricane vs 1400 resil multiboxer who is healing and using defensives.

The literal example he stated is literally in a video showcasing just how much damage it can do.

And you just completely disregard it and move the goal post.

5. Don't twist my words you pathetic liar. I did not "explicitly" say that you cannot do anything to a multiboxer. I said that with similar gear and a well organized group you can take one down. But if you are solo/disorganized/have significantly less characters than the multiboxer you will lose 99.99999999% of the time and that is the absolute truth. Your video is a pathetic attempt to deceive people where you spam AoEs with buffs&pots on a guy that does NOT have 1400 resilience (people please go and check his toons on the armory) with a BiS PvP boomkin. If at any point he used hard cc all your damage would go in the dumpster and if he attacked you - you would die in a few seconds. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Deceiving, twisting words, and disregarding others yourself.

Absolutely shameless. I understand your friend has a stake in multiboxing but going this far is truly pathetic and you're only lying to yourself.
    Edited: November 19, 2020 Reason: italics

6. Don't twist my words you pathetic liar. I did not "explicitly" say that you cannot do anything to a multiboxer. I said that with similar gear and a well organized group you can take one down. But if you are solo/disorganized/have significantly less characters than the multiboxer you will lose 99.99999999% of the time and that is the absolute truth.
    So your argument against multiboxing is that you can't beat him when your side is disorganized, low geared and has less characters?

7. Don't twist my words you pathetic liar. I did not "explicitly" say that you cannot do anything to a multiboxer. I said that with similar gear and a well organized group you can take one down. But if you are solo/disorganized/have significantly less characters than the multiboxer you will lose 99.99999999% of the time and that is the absolute truth. Your video is a pathetic attempt to deceive people where you spam AoEs with buffs&pots on a guy that does NOT have 1400 resilience (people please go and check his toons on the armory) with a BiS PvP boomkin. If at any point he used hard cc all your damage would go in the dumpster and if he attacked you - you would die in a few seconds. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Deceiving, twisting words, and disregarding others yourself.

Absolutely shameless. I understand your friend has a stake in multiboxing but going this far is truly pathetic and you're only lying to yourself.
    Exactly the thought proccess I expected from somebody who starts his anti multiboxing monologue with ''We live in a society'' and then links wikipedia straw man article. Literally a meme becoming a reality. The lack of self awareness is too funny.

You are right, most of his characters have 1330-1370 resil and he has some with 1000 but he is using defensive abilities and spam healing with 3 resto druids. He is not just afk. The druid also has 950 resil so he wouldnt get oneshot anyway, considering range of starfall,typhoon is 36 yards, huricane 40 and death grip 30.

Let's completely ignore the fact that he has 3 resto druids healing him and using defensive CDs.

Are you trying to move the goal post again?

Whats next, are you going to say that the number 10 is greater than the number 1? Dont do this revelation, I'm not ready.

8. Exactly the thought proccess I expected from somebody who starts his anti multiboxing monologue with ''We live in a society'' and then links wikipedia straw man article. Literally a meme becoming a reality. The lack of self awareness is too funny.

You are right, most of his characters have 1330-1370 resil and he has some with 1000 but he is using defensive abilities and spam healing with 3 resto druids. He is not just afk. The druid also has 950 resil so he wouldnt get oneshot anyway, considering range of starfall,typhoon is 36 yards, huricane 40 and death grip 30.

Let's completely ignore the fact that he has 3 resto druids healing him and using defensive CDs.

Are you trying to move the goal post again?

Whats next, are you going to say that the number 10 is greater than the number 1? Dont do this revelation, I'm not ready.
    There's something wrong with using real world terms in conversation or what? Or are you saying that games and reality have nothing in common or maybe shouldn't be mixed? If so, let me enlighten you - games are built upon real life systems, examples, situations, laws and etc.

As for my point which continues to elude you - let me make it very, very simple for someone like you. If you fight a normal multiboxer are you going to win? If you and 10 randoms around you decide to attack a similar gear/char amount multiboxer are you going to win?

For mier - check yourself for Alzheimer's or just back and read.

Lastly for both of you and the other multiboxers - multiboxing is now almost removed/removed from retail. The amount of players that dislike and are against multiboxing is far greater than the amount of multiboxers. So it is very simple - if warmane doesn't get financially incapacitated by banning multiboxers, and people decide to be more vocal about it - multiboxing will be banned.

9. There's something wrong with using real world terms in conversation or what? Or are you saying that games and reality have nothing in common or maybe shouldn't be mixed? If so, let me enlighten you - games are built upon real life systems, examples, situations, laws and etc.

As for my point which continues to elude you - let me make it very, very simple for someone like you. If you fight a normal multiboxer are you going to win? If you and 10 randoms around you decide to attack a similar gear/char amount multiboxer are you going to win?

For mier - check yourself for Alzheimer's or just back and read.

Lastly for both of you and the other multiboxers - multiboxing is now almost removed/removed from retail. The amount of players that dislike and are against multiboxing is far greater than the amount of multiboxers. So it is very simple - if warmane doesn't get financially incapacitated by banning multiboxers, and people decide to be more vocal about it - multiboxing will be banned.
    In what society is everything fair? Name one. You're naive and isolating yourself if you think any society is some wonderful fairy land.

Secondly, if you dislike something, why would you hang around it? do you have some mental disability that tells you to stand still while someone punches you in the face? If not, then do what most of the intelligent people did and leave, otherwise, expect being punched in the face consistently.

You do have a point. Warmane got their share of money and it's starting to cost them to upkeep. It's an unfortunate situation but something I think we all knew would come around. Would be nice if they mentioned that by highlighting it in the rules "subject to change", so everyone would get a grasp of it before "donating" (paying to play without que).

So, everyone wanted boxers to get the shaft, and here it is, they got the shaft. They overpaid. What more do you selfish people want? you wanna keep getting hit in the face or are you going to use your heads and back out? choice is yours, make it.

10. if warmane doesn't get financially incapacitated by banning multiboxers, and people decide to be more vocal about it - multiboxing will be banned.
    or people will be told to deal with it or find another server that better suits them. just like they have been for the last 10+ years.

11. Imagine not being allowed to complain about stuff. As long as you are not insulting anyone and you are writing facts, how is that a problem?

12. In what society is everything fair? Name one. You're naive and isolating yourself if you think any society is some wonderful fairy land.

Secondly, if you dislike something, why would you hang around it? do you have some mental disability that tells you to stand still while someone punches you in the face? If not, then do what most of the intelligent people did and leave, otherwise, expect being punched in the face consistently.

You do have a point. Warmane got their share of money and it's starting to cost them to upkeep. It's an unfortunate situation but something I think we all knew would come around. Would be nice if they mentioned that by highlighting it in the rules "subject to change", so everyone would get a grasp of it before "donating" (paying to play without que).

So, everyone wanted boxers to get the shaft, and here it is, they got the shaft. They overpaid. What more do you selfish people want? you wanna keep getting hit in the face or are you going to use your heads and back out? choice is yours, make it.
    Woah how did we get to societies being fair? Take your pills man lmao. Not only are you exaggerating and overanalyzing my argument to extreme levels, but your line of reasoning is suggesting some pretty ****ed up ****.

As for your second point - I don't. Multiboxers are a minor inconvenience for me at best. But just because I am mostly unaffected does not mean that I support them or that I am neutral on this issue. Because I know that they ruin/have ruined the fun for many people whether it be in BGs or WG or whatever, I have come to refute the delusional crap they write, as well as join the voice of the majority (I am sure you know who that is).

Lastly - what? What shaft did they get? They paid for what they wanted and they got/get to have their fun. If you are talking about their character limit then oh boy you're really as crazy as you sound. Imagine if some ****** actually went and spent a **** ton of money to box like a1000 characters and he went and mopped the floor with everyone in his way. I'm sure that would make sense lol. What more do we want? Idk, but what I want is for multiboxing in PvP to be limited to about 5 chars and unlimited in PvE as long as it doesn't negatively impact the server economy. Didn't think this was coming yea? I think that's pretty fair though and won't **** up the game for anyone. Or for warmane to come out and say that multiboxers are the main reason we can afford to run the server so suck it up. While I wouldn't agree with that, at least it would be understandable and acceptable for some. Frankly I'd be willing to pay them a monthly subscription as long as they did that (as well as actually put more effort into fixing the bugs that have plagued us for years).
    Edited: November 20, 2020 Reason: italics

13. Idk, but what I want is for multiboxing in PvP to be limited to about 5 chars and unlimited in PvE as long as it doesn't negatively impact the server economy. Didn't think this was coming yea? I think that's pretty fair though and won't **** up the game for anyone.
    Ok, cool. Just one question. How You want to do it?

14. This is why I usually dont put any effort into answering the anti multibox complainers.

This guy explicitly said u cant do anything to multiboxer, he literally said starfalling boomkin as an example.

And here is a video showing how much damage can one boomkin doing starfall+huricane vs 1400 resil multiboxer who is healing and using defensives.

The literal example he stated is literally in a video showcasing just how much damage it can do.
    In reality when multiboxer is not AFK he will grip you and you will die in 2 sec, so you will do exactly zero damage to him. That's like saying "small child can beat grown men, here is video where the men is paralized so he cant move and the child have a knife lets see how much damage he can do". Your video example is so braindead that i dont even know how to address it otherwise.

So your argument against multiboxing is that you can't beat him when your side is disorganized, low geared and has less characters?
    The argument is that to beat multiboxer will take unreasonable amound of effort and coordination by multiple players, meanwhile multiboxers as single player just use software to do that. Its similar to when people use scripts, hacks and so on. They are not unbeatable, but they have unfair advantage that by design do not exist ingame. And also its completly unrealistic to ask people to form group and get in voice com everytime they encounter multiboxer, so they can stand a chance.

What is with this low IQ takes... You do understand that you can like something as a whole and at the same time dislike specific aspect from it right?

Ok, cool. Just one question. How You want to do it?
    This can be done very easy with ingame report system, similar tot he one we have for ninja looting or people refusing to leave the dungeon.
    Edited: November 20, 2020

15. In reality when multiboxer is not AFK he will grip you and you will die in 2 sec, so you will do exactly zero damage to him. That's like saying "small child can beat grown men, here is video where the men is paralized so he cant move and the child have a knife lets see how much damage he can do". Your video example is so braindead that i dont even know how to address it otherwise.

The argument is that to beat multiboxer will take unreasonable amound of effort and coordination by multiple players, meanwhile multiboxers as single player just use software to do that. Its similar to when people use scripts, hacks and so on. They are not unbeatable, but they have unfair advantage that by design do not exist ingame. And also its completly unrealistic to ask people to form group and get in voice com everytime they encounter multiboxer, so they can stand a chance.

What is with this low IQ takes... You do understand that you can like something as a whole and at the same time dislike specific aspect from it right?

This can be done very easy with ingame report system, similar tot he one we have for ninja looting or people refusing to leave the dungeon.
    Thank you! At least someone reads and understands in here. As for your question Vilya - Skoob's suggestion of the in-game report system is a pretty good start. Also I am sure the warmane team has many other methods and tools at their disposal to make it happen if they wanted to.

First ... 910111213 Last