1. I already almost know that I won't enjoy it, as the few times I've smoked weed before I wasn't too fond of it and I've been told the cigarettes are like a weaker version of weed.

Besides, I have enough self-control to limit myself to only ever buying one pack.

Devon, feigned criticism is still criticism.
    sneeky sneeky kolorashu

Also, I'm fairly sure "I'll only smoke one pack" has been said by a large portion of the now addicted smokers.

2. Be cool and smoke some smarties, nerds.
    [YT]JAJnRDrBS2Y[/YT]

3. Getting cancer from cigars is bull****, it depends on the person, smoking acts different cause of the different organism resistance everyone has, for example my grandpa is around 75 years old, smokes from 50 years or so a pack per day and still doesn't have cancer yet. But indeed, it's not good for your health, switched to electronic cigars a few months ago without smoking at all normal cigars and it's alot better, no more bad smell on clothes from cigars, teeth aren't getting that awful taste/smell, your smelling and tasting senses improve and gets back to normal, but you need to completely take out normal cigars out of your menu:D.

4. Does anyone here smoke?

If so, what brand (and would you recommend it)?

I'm interested in trying out a pack of cigs, I know it's a bad habit but I still want to try it out at least once.
    Ew, god no. I have no desire to kiss an ash-tray.

5. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytttttttttttttttttt tttt

Super duper stoked :):)

[YT]Eu82vx9TgnE[/YT]

6. I have to have the 17000th post because I am the coolest person around these parts.

7. What fun this kool kids klub is.

8. Trying to play some wow for once and ofcourse I'm getting dc'd during the BG, **** my ISP.

9. Trying to play some wow for once and ofcourse I'm getting dc'd during the BG, **** my ISP.
    I never thought I'd find an ISP worse than my home's one, but Dish ****s with me like it's a game.

Oh hey, I have 90 ms latency! Let's go do a Garrosh N.

Fight starts. All's good, all's - wait, what? I'm pretty sure desecrated weapon is supposed to be out by now. Why's everything frozen?

30 seconds later, I'm kicked from the raid after everyone died and blinking slowly at 11000 ms.

**** you, Dish.

10. I never thought I'd find an ISP worse than my home's one, but Dish ****s with me like it's a game.

Oh hey, I have 90 ms latency! Let's go do a Garrosh N.

Fight starts. All's good, all's - wait, what? I'm pretty sure desecrated weapon is supposed to be out by now. Why's everything frozen?

30 seconds later, I'm kicked from the raid after everyone died and blinking slowly at 11000 ms.

**** you, Dish.
    With my old net i had even 27k ms once

11. With my old net i had even 27k ms once
    At least you don't get DDOS's by your own boyfriend if I take too long something.

12. At least you don't get DDOS's by your own boyfriend if I take too long something.
    Can't say that I know what that feels like. Must suck.

Natox
    Can't say that I know what that feels like. Must suck.
    Seems like she's stuck in that relationship forever, or risk never being able to use a computer again.

14. Seems like she's stuck in that relationship forever, or risk never being able to use a computer again.
    Well, I suppose that's nightmarish, even if she likes him. Are all you British men that crazy?

Natox
    Well, I suppose that's nightmarish, even if she likes him. Are all you British men that crazy?
    Not especially, although as a chemist I always threaten my girlfriend with cholorform from time to time